First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Melbourne Shuffle.
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i noe a little
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
hahahahahahaha..... ahh the melbourne shuffle... dance of the teenyboppers.. a couple of my friends can.... i have like 2 left feet so im screwed.... the pants that shufflers wear are huge arent they?... saw a couple... couldnt stop laughing... but it does look pretty cool....
i think my friend actually knows moonboy... or shuffles with him... i cant remember.. wasnt really listening wen he was talking
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Jumping around like seizure victims is in? Holy shit, someone find me an epileptic kid. I'll turn him into the world's best.

Seriously though...What the McFuck? This is Gay™.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i don't like dancing. myself at least lol
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Archangel768 wrote:

i don't like dancing. myself at least lol


lol hey rob lolz
yeahhhh but i like shuffle beta then cwalk and jumpstlye
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

willowglade wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

i don't like dancing. myself at least lol


lol hey rob lolz
yeahhhh but i like shuffle beta then cwalk and jumpstlye


hey to u too lol
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Melbourne, Austra...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

SuperMidgetMan wrote:

hahahahahahaha..... ahh the melbourne shuffle... dance of the teenyboppers.. a couple of my friends can.... i have like 2 left feet so im screwed.... the pants that shufflers wear are huge arent they?... saw a couple... couldnt stop laughing... but it does look pretty cool....
i think my friend actually knows moonboy... or shuffles with him... i cant remember.. wasnt really listening wen he was talking


LOL dance of the TB's. YEAH TRUE... thats why ther ruining it...
yeah takes practice to get used to the leg movements.
Phatties or Phat pants are wat they wear. makes it look like the shufflers are gliding.
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
He freakin' looks like he's having a serious physical condition This dance is worser than the Soulja Boy.
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
im a big fan of melbourne shuffle.
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Melbourne, Austra...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Gaia93 wrote:

He freakin' looks like he's having a serious physical condition This dance is worser than the Soulja Boy.


who does? watch other vids aswell....
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Melbourne, Austra...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
bumpzor.
60608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Lols XD i can shuffle
Posted 2/17/09
lol.GO KIDS GO dX
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
How the hell do they do that?! I've never been able to dance...I look like a retard.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
I should try o_O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.