First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Did anyone knew about the REmake of KH ? (Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories) for the PS2. Did you get the game ? If s
Moderator
2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA , Japan (Tokyo)
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Did anyone knew about the REmake of KH ? (Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories) for the PS2.

Did you get the game ? If so why did you ? Feel FREE TO ANSWER. sorry for the caps



for me i bought it cause i need to find the middle part of the story.
i'm pretty sure u guys want to find out about the middle part of the story.



Creator
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Yea I know about the remake of it. xDD haha.
I haven't played KH 1 yet. >_< well i did. just a bit. and then i started on KH 2 cuz o_o" i had to return KH 1 XD. so now my friend's buying me Kh 1 yayy! then RE: Chain of Memories, but i personally think that RE: Chain of Memories is a bit confusing. with the cards and stuff o_o
Posted 12/11/08
yups. also, theres a new game out on a phone of somekind. dunno 2 be sure, its on youtube P:
Creator
6200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Yea i bought it 4 the middle part of the story 2 also because im huge KH FAN!
Creator
6200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

kai1415 wrote:

yups. also, theres a new game out on a phone of somekind. dunno 2 be sure, its on youtube P:


O tats one of the 3 new KH games tat r coming out called Kingdom Hearts: Coded- 4 mobile phone

Posted 12/11/08

maj666 wrote:


kai1415 wrote:

yups. also, theres a new game out on a phone of somekind. dunno 2 be sure, its on youtube P:


O tats one of the 3 new KH games tat r coming out called Kingdom Hearts: Coded- 4 mobile phone




Ahh random pic DX it burns WHYYYYYYYYY
and yeah i got it off a friend in Japan. he has gaming issues ( )
Creator
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

kai1415 wrote:


maj666 wrote:


kai1415 wrote:

yups. also, theres a new game out on a phone of somekind. dunno 2 be sure, its on youtube P:


O tats one of the 3 new KH games tat r coming out called Kingdom Hearts: Coded- 4 mobile phone




Ahh random pic DX it burns WHYYYYYYYYY
and yeah i got it off a friend in Japan. he has gaming issues ( )


Lol. XDDd haha.
but do you ahve to buy a special phone for it? O_O? cuz like. it's going to take up some space.. @_@"
Posted 12/12/08
yeah apparantly its some new high tech phone - japanese i assume. And the game is like a special edittion thing 4 that make of phone (Yes, yes it is complicated AHH )
Heartless
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Irvine(U.S.A, CA...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
I knew about the Remake and I also have it. ^_^
Moderator
14114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
When I heard a rumor back in September about Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories being release here in the U.S I flipped XD And then when I heard it would be in stores on December 3rd I went obsessive crazy X3 I pre-ordered it from Gamestop a couple weeks before it came out, and when I picked it up on the 3rd I got some collectible art cards for doing so ^.^ Since I played Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (and loved it <3) I was used to the card battle system already. I was mainly looking forward to seeing the whole game redone in 3D with voiced cutscenes. But I like the new little things they added into Re:Chain of Memories as well ^.^ (like High Jump and Glide). And Theater mode is awesome!!!! >w<
Creator
6200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
No i LOVED how they added a skip scene o how i love the makers of KH!
Moderator
14114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

maj666 wrote:

No i LOVED how they added a skip scene o how i love the makers of KH!


Lol I really liked having that option in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was battling Sephiroth. The first two times I watched the scene, but after the 3rd time of "Where is Cloud..." I was like "*skips scene * Shut up Sephiroth and die!!!!" XD
Creator
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Kingdom-Hearts-Otaku wrote:


maj666 wrote:

No i LOVED how they added a skip scene o how i love the makers of KH!


Lol I really liked having that option in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was battling Sephiroth. The first two times I watched the scene, but after the 3rd time of "Where is Cloud..." I was like "*skips scene * Shut up Sephiroth and die!!!!" XD


LOL. HAHAH XDDD. "Where is Cloud..." omg haha that was funny what you said XD.
Cloud and Sephiroth's dubbed voices sounds weird. >__<" If you saw the Japanese version of Final Fantasy: Advent Children omg. Cloud's voice.. <3 I fell in love with it. ;D. It just sounds so hot! @_@! and sexy XD
Moderator
14114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

SatoshiKrad wrote:


Kingdom-Hearts-Otaku wrote:


maj666 wrote:

No i LOVED how they added a skip scene o how i love the makers of KH!


Lol I really liked having that option in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was battling Sephiroth. The first two times I watched the scene, but after the 3rd time of "Where is Cloud..." I was like "*skips scene * Shut up Sephiroth and die!!!!" XD


LOL. HAHAH XDDD. "Where is Cloud..." omg haha that was funny what you said XD.
Cloud and Sephiroth's dubbed voices sounds weird. >__<" If you saw the Japanese version of Final Fantasy: Advent Children omg. Cloud's voice.. <3 I fell in love with it. ;D. It just sounds so hot! @_@! and sexy XD


Hahaha XD Lol you think so? XD Lol yeah kinda >.> Ooh yes I have :3 (I have Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on DVD ^_^) Hee hee yes it does! X3
Creator
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Kingdom-Hearts-Otaku wrote:


SatoshiKrad wrote:


Kingdom-Hearts-Otaku wrote:


maj666 wrote:

No i LOVED how they added a skip scene o how i love the makers of KH!


Lol I really liked having that option in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I was battling Sephiroth. The first two times I watched the scene, but after the 3rd time of "Where is Cloud..." I was like "*skips scene * Shut up Sephiroth and die!!!!" XD


LOL. HAHAH XDDD. "Where is Cloud..." omg haha that was funny what you said XD.
Cloud and Sephiroth's dubbed voices sounds weird. >__<" If you saw the Japanese version of Final Fantasy: Advent Children omg. Cloud's voice.. <3 I fell in love with it. ;D. It just sounds so hot! @_@! and sexy XD


Hahaha XD Lol you think so? XD Lol yeah kinda >.> Ooh yes I have :3 (I have Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children on DVD ^_^) Hee hee yes it does! X3


:O! Zomgsh! In Japanese subbed? o_o" I downloaded it and then i deleted it T__T" im goign to download it again :D! and maybe upload it on CR o.o" if i can find it that is >_<
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.