First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Black Forest!
th-Unknown??
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SOMEWHR IN MY LAL...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Edible wrote:

Erallenn: Yumi-san......................................................................Aki-samax ran away from school.....................................................kuro-samax is worried..........................................


Yumi: Why is she running away?


Erallenn: ............................she wanted to see outside school........................Mr.kuro is worried so don't allow her go outside................................later she maybe eaten by Devrish...........................................so Mr.kuro don't allow........................................................
th-Unknown??
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SOMEWHR IN MY LAL...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
i need to go bye bye......................................................................
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

th-Edible wrote:

i need to go bye bye......................................................................


Okay. Bye bye
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

th-Edible wrote:

Erallenn: ............................she wanted to see outside school........................Mr.kuro is worried so don't allow her go outside................................later she maybe eaten by Devrish...........................................so Mr.kuro don't allow........................................................


Yumi: What is a dervish? Argh! There are so many things I don't know about this school.
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Edible wrote:

Erallenn: ............................she wanted to see outside school........................Mr.kuro is worried so don't allow her go outside................................later she maybe eaten by Devrish...........................................so Mr.kuro don't allow........................................................


Yumi: What is a dervish? Argh! There are so many things I don't know about this school.



(( Go Updates roomXDD ))
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08
(Random joining! XDDD)

*Utau was cornered by 5 monsters. One of the monsters sctratched her leg causing Utau to slow down*

*She managed to sing and she killed them*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUnXsXXcb4M
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

th-Muffin wrote:

(( Go Updates roomXDD ))


( Yeah, I think so. Yumi doesn't know that her school is for monsters.)
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


th-Muffin wrote:

(( Go Updates roomXDD ))


( Yeah, I think so. Yumi doesn't know that her school is for monsters.)


(( Does she know that she is a monster??? ))
Posted 12/11/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

(Random joining! XDDD)

*Utau was cornered by 5 monsters. One of the monsters sctratched her leg causing Utau to slow down*


Yumi: (Whispers) Utau-sempai. (Thought in mind) What can I do to help Utau-senpai? What is this school? What am i going to do? (Pulls Utau) Come here.



(LOLZ I edited it XD)
Creator
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

blueicegem84 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

(Random joining! XDDD)

*Utau was cornered by 5 monsters. One of the monsters sctratched her leg causing Utau to slow down*


Yumi: (Whispers) Utau-sempai. (Thought in mind) What can I do to help Utau-senpai? What is this school? What am i going to do? (Pulls Utau) Come here.



Aki: wahh!!! is this cosplay too!!!!!! SUGOI!!!! SO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 12/11/08
"Since no one is talking to me quick escape!"
Alshi jumped onto a tree and the next and the next so on
Member
18472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I can only be fou...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
*Walking threw the forest a dragon spirit behind him "Hm are you going to keep following me onii-san.."he mumbled as he wwalked*
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

th-Muffin wrote:

(( Does she know that she is a monster??? ))


(She don't know that she's a guardian nor a protector)
th-Unknown??
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

(LOLZ I edited it XD)


Yeah I just noticed
Posted 12/11/08

th-Muffin wrote:


blueicegem84 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

(Random joining! XDDD)

*Utau was cornered by 5 monsters. One of the monsters sctratched her leg causing Utau to slow down*


Yumi: (Whispers) Utau-sempai. (Thought in mind) What can I do to help Utau-senpai? What is this school? What am i going to do? (Pulls Utau) Come here.



Aki: wahh!!! is this cosplay too!!!!!! SUGOI!!!! SO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!


*Utau covers her wound and tries to smile*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.