First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Minato Fans Unite!
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

sailormoon227 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


you know...its not that i mind but...they guy who made this post clearly said no hate comment thing...u COULD go and make a Yuuhi fan thing. just dont be mean here ^.^


well where i am this is AMERICA and i have freedom of speech so i can voice my opinion no matter what or what anybody says


lol, nice comeback, but u do know that alot of people in crunchy dont live in america? its and international sites...so....the american law doesn work here. sicne not every country have the "freedom" of speech etc. dont get me wrong, im not trying to make fun of u or anything, i am not mad either. im jsut pointing this out ^.^
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

vongola_samurai wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


you know...its not that i mind but...they guy who made this post clearly said no hate comment thing...u COULD go and make a Yuuhi fan thing. just dont be mean here ^.^


well where i am this is AMERICA and i have freedom of speech so i can voice my opinion no matter what or what anybody says


lol, nice comeback, but u do know that alot of people in crunchy dont live in america? its and international sites...so....the american law doesn work here. sicne not every country have the "freedom" of speech etc. dont get me wrong, im not trying to make fun of u or anything, i am not mad either. im jsut pointing this out ^.^


thats why i said WHERE I AM because i know other people aren't in america
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


She, herself, wasn't aware of those feelings until Yuuhi showed up.

We can clearly see that Yuuhi's presence only leads Minato to confusion as she never really realized how would life be without Jun nor would she even manage to survive without him.
Nevertheless, she tries to hide it and does everything for Yuuhi and Jun to be together. You might say she's sacrificing herself for Jun... True love is when you are willing to do anything for your beloved to be happy, even if it comes to sacrificing your own feelings, life and soul.
Due to which she is the purest character in these series, and in my opinion, is the only one who truly deserves to be happy.


no matter what you say i can't agree with you


It's called being stubborn
Saying "you're wrong" is alot easier than proving it with facts
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


She, herself, wasn't aware of those feelings until Yuuhi showed up.

We can clearly see that Yuuhi's presence only leads Minato to confusion as she never really realized how would life be without Jun nor would she even manage to survive without him.
Nevertheless, she tries to hide it and does everything for Yuuhi and Jun to be together. You might say she's sacrificing herself for Jun... True love is when you are willing to do anything for your beloved to be happy, even if it comes to sacrificing your own feelings, life and soul.
Due to which she is the purest character in these series, and in my opinion, is the only one who truly deserves to be happy.


no matter what you say i can't agree with you


It's called being stubborn
Saying "you're wrong" is alot easier than proving it with facts


im stubborn
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


She, herself, wasn't aware of those feelings until Yuuhi showed up.

We can clearly see that Yuuhi's presence only leads Minato to confusion as she never really realized how would life be without Jun nor would she even manage to survive without him.
Nevertheless, she tries to hide it and does everything for Yuuhi and Jun to be together. You might say she's sacrificing herself for Jun... True love is when you are willing to do anything for your beloved to be happy, even if it comes to sacrificing your own feelings, life and soul.
Due to which she is the purest character in these series, and in my opinion, is the only one who truly deserves to be happy.


no matter what you say i can't agree with you


It's called being stubborn
Saying "you're wrong" is alot easier than proving it with facts


im stubborn


Gratz, you passed stage 1. Now for stage 2...
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


She, herself, wasn't aware of those feelings until Yuuhi showed up.

We can clearly see that Yuuhi's presence only leads Minato to confusion as she never really realized how would life be without Jun nor would she even manage to survive without him.
Nevertheless, she tries to hide it and does everything for Yuuhi and Jun to be together. You might say she's sacrificing herself for Jun... True love is when you are willing to do anything for your beloved to be happy, even if it comes to sacrificing your own feelings, life and soul.
Due to which she is the purest character in these series, and in my opinion, is the only one who truly deserves to be happy.


no matter what you say i can't agree with you


It's called being stubborn
Saying "you're wrong" is alot easier than proving it with facts


im stubborn


Gratz, you passed stage 1. Now for stage 2...


whatever
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:


somebadguy711 wrote:


sailormoon227 wrote:

i hate minato. i can hate her so much. its incest. min and jun should never happen. she had all that time to tell him how she felt but she didn't. she wasted her time. so yuuhi is not at fall. minato is just like nemu from da capo. they each had all that time and they are related which makes it even MORE wrong than it already was. she just can't handle competition so too bad for her


She, herself, wasn't aware of those feelings until Yuuhi showed up.

We can clearly see that Yuuhi's presence only leads Minato to confusion as she never really realized how would life be without Jun nor would she even manage to survive without him.
Nevertheless, she tries to hide it and does everything for Yuuhi and Jun to be together. You might say she's sacrificing herself for Jun... True love is when you are willing to do anything for your beloved to be happy, even if it comes to sacrificing your own feelings, life and soul.
Due to which she is the purest character in these series, and in my opinion, is the only one who truly deserves to be happy.


no matter what you say i can't agree with you


It's called being stubborn
Saying "you're wrong" is alot easier than proving it with facts


im stubborn


Gratz, you passed stage 1. Now for stage 2...


whatever


Quite a fail for a comeback isn't it? But fine I won't continue this as it's already getting out of hand
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Would you date you sister? I mean, actually think about marrying her? I can't. That's just disgusting. IMO, incest is something only people who have siblings can understand.

Although I'm still a Minato fan, that doesn't mean I support Jun x Minato.

... More along the lines of Mitsuki x Minato! >:]
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
i wonder if in episode 11 they will actually do something since the ending in episode 10 didnt really satisfied me
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Yup yup yup
Unite and join the minato fan-listings xP

http://m-f-a.co.cc/join.php
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Oh my . After watching ep 11 , I don't really hate Yuuhi that much . Maybe it's because the bond that Minato and Yuuhi has :X
Also , i think Yuuhi has a better chance of ending with Junichi .... I really hope it doesn't , because MINATOXJUNICHI <33
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

vampireanimex3 wrote:

Oh my . After watching ep 11 , I don't really hate Yuuhi that much . Maybe it's because the bond that Minato and Yuuhi has :X
Also , i think Yuuhi has a better chance of ending with Junichi .... I really hope it doesn't , because MINATOXJUNICHI <33


well...i think the ending wont really "end" up with anyone. the ending might be that yuuhi left japan to french and then minato and junichi will just say they will wait for her...maybe...that is my guess >.<
Member
4492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / RP~Ether of Heave...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
i kinda get the feeling that this will end like this: either Yuuhi or Minato has a chance to end up with Jun.
^ like what was poster above me
or go the usual harem end where each and every female character has a chance to end up with Jun.

then again that's just my two cents on the possible end
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
Only
one thing to say! Jun needs MInato!
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08


If it ends like that then i got nothing to say >.< . I hope at least it will be a harem ending *cunning face* ! :D:D:D LOL!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.