First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[R e q u e s t] Dividers~
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

princesita wrote:



done

srry i took forever to make these >< i didnt use sum of the pics cuz i didnt want the divider to look wired so i used sum pics i had i hope u dont mind





omg!!! thnx so much theyre super kawaii~ i like the pics that u added theyre so cute^_^
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 1/12/09
What you want written
about me
fave animes
animes currently watching
fave girl anime characters
fave boy anime characters
poll of the week

Color of fonts:
anythin' matches it
designs/extras (plz try to b specific):
anythin' doesnt matter x3
for the words - Fading/Blinking/None - none
crop?: yes
pic: (in spoiler please)


Done-aniMefreAk_xD
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 1/2/09
What you want written:
Welcome to Yuki's Profile
About Yuki
Yuki's Favorite Anime
Yuki's Favorite Manga
Yuki's Favorite Couples
Yuki's Groups
Yuki's Memberships
Yuki's Family and Friends
Yuki's Past Profile Themes
Thanks for Visiting Yuki's Profile

Color of fonts: Dark Blue
designs/extras (plz try to b specific): Anything that Matches...plz....
for the words - Blinking
crop?: yes....ummm make it like a banner size...like rectangle shape...
pic:

Ummm can 2_2_kewl_ make this for me??? There is a total of 10 banners...sorry if it is too much...please take your time!!!


done~ 2_2_kewl_
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Um.. just asking... what kind of program do you use for these stuff or other things like avatars.?
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/13/09
What you want written:
More info on...ME!!!!!!,
CR Family,
Support Banners,
My Badges,
My Drawings,

Colour of Fonts:Anything that matches
Designs and Extras:Maybe water drops,grids, bubbles,and stuuffs like that
For the Words:Fading plz
crop:Yep
Pic:


Done-aniMefreAk_xD
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

What you want written:
Welcome to Yuki's Profile
About Yuki
Yuki's Favorite Anime
Yuki's Favorite Manga
Yuki's Favorite Couples
Yuki's Groups
Yuki's Memberships
Yuki's Family and Friends
Yuki's Past Profile Themes
Thanks for Visiting Yuki's Profile

Color of fonts: Dark Blue
designs/extras (plz try to b specific): Anything that Matches...plz....
for the words - Blinking
crop?: yes....ummm make it like a banner size...like rectangle shape...
pic:

Ummm can 2_2_kewl_ make this for me??? There is a total of 10 banners...sorry if it is too much...please take your time!!!


done~ 2_2_kewl_



>.> sry they're so plain... tell me if you wanna add anything to whichever divider
i couldn't think of anything that would look nice w/it, so give me your opinnion if you feel they're too plain
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mewmashie wrote:


princesita wrote:

What you want written:
Color of fonts:
designs/extras (plz try to b specific):
for the words - Fading/Blinking/None -
crop?:
pic: (in spoiler please)


what i want written: ALL ABOUT ME
color fonts: doent matter
extras: glitter or sparkles
words: fading
crop: yes
pic
i would like their faces or their whole body too be in one divder please.................................................................
done~2_2_kewl_



hope it's what you wanted ^^
and sry for the extremely long wait... >.> wasn't completely my fault tho...
Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


mewmashie wrote:


princesita wrote:

What you want written:
Color of fonts:
designs/extras (plz try to b specific):
for the words - Fading/Blinking/None -
crop?:
pic: (in spoiler please)


what i want written: ALL ABOUT ME
color fonts: doent matter
extras: glitter or sparkles
words: fading
crop: yes
pic
i would like their faces or their whole body too be in one divder please.................................................................
done~2_2_kewl_



hope it's what you wanted ^^
and sry for the extremely long wait... >.> wasn't completely my fault tho...


wahhhh! its so kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u!!!!!
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

^^ np, glad you like it :D

Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


^^ np, glad you like it :D



but wen i save it it dont move.......................weird..........
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


^^ np, glad you like it :D



but wen i save it it dont move.......................weird..........


okay... uh... try using the image link:
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif
Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


^^ np, glad you like it :D



but wen i save it it dont move.......................weird..........


okay... uh... try using the image link:
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif :D


still doesnt.........................weird
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


^^ np, glad you like it :D



but wen i save it it dont move.......................weird..........


okay... uh... try using the image link:
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif :D


still doesnt.........................weird

try using the image code
[*img]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif[*/img]
remove the stars * first...
Member
16147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll?
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


mewmashie wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


^^ np, glad you like it :D



but wen i save it it dont move.......................weird..........


okay... uh... try using the image link:
http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif :D


still doesnt.........................weird

try using the image code
[*img]http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj352/ccgakuen/gakuenstuff/allboutme.gif[*/img]
remove the stars * first...


image code?
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


lolz... yeah ^^

just make like you're going to quote me and copy and paste the thing above this sentence :D

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.