First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Avatar Request
Posted 12/12/08



ok i just wanted 2 c
Posted 12/12/08
cr name:dabysam
what you want written:watch me break my chains
colors you want used:black and red
border/no broder:sure
special effects wanted: (cant promise alot of stuff but will do our best) anything suitable
pic:
mod request:anything
Posted 12/12/08

dabysam wrote:

cr name:dabysam
what you want written:watch me break my chains
colors you want used:black and red
border/no broder:sure
special effects wanted: (cant promise alot of stuff but will do our best) anything suitable
pic:
mod request:anything


um is it ok if used blue... i m sooooo sorry i can re -do
Posted 12/13/08

dfm94 wrote:


dabysam wrote:

cr name:dabysam
what you want written:watch me break my chains
colors you want used:black and red
border/no broder:sure
special effects wanted: (cant promise alot of stuff but will do our best) anything suitable
pic:
mod request:anything


um is it ok if used blue... i m sooooo sorry i can re -do


nah its ok
Posted 12/13/08

Lonley_Devil wrote:

cr name:Lonley_Devil
what you want written:cr name and Hoshii_chan
colors you want used:purple ,blue wateva fits
border/no broder:no
special effects wanted:i guess... ^-^
pic:

mod request:any


finished

MMM Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
cr name: amulet_neko
what you want written: neko-chan
colors you want used: none
border/no broder: no border
special effects wanted: none
pic:
mod request:any
Posted 12/13/08

amulet_neko wrote:

cr name: amulet_neko
what you want written: neko-chan
colors you want used: none
border/no broder: no border
special effects wanted: none
pic:
mod request:any


wat pic??????

MMM Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

amulet_neko wrote:

cr name: amulet_neko
what you want written: neko-chan
colors you want used: none
border/no broder: no border
special effects wanted: none
pic:
mod request:any


sorry
Posted 12/13/08

amulet_neko wrote:


amulet_neko wrote:

cr name: amulet_neko
what you want written: neko-chan
colors you want used: none
border/no broder: no border
special effects wanted: none
pic:
mod request:any


sorry


done u can pick it up now
Posted 12/13/08

dfm94 wrote:


Lonley_Devil wrote:

cr name:Lonley_Devil
what you want written:cr name and Hoshii_chan
colors you want used:purple ,blue wateva fits
border/no broder:no
special effects wanted:i guess... ^-^
pic:

mod request:any


finished



little late...but thxx alot!! luv it

Posted 12/18/08
cr name: Animesimeforever
what you want written: Kieko-Chan
colors you want used: something that match the pic
border/no broder: no
special effects wanted: use anything that will make it look nice
pic:
mod request: anyone
Posted 12/18/08

Animeismeforever wrote:

cr name: Animesimeforever
what you want written: Kieko-Chan
colors you want used: something that match the pic
border/no broder: no
special effects wanted: use anything that will make it look nice
pic:
mod request: anyone



here you are... i hope it is alright

Posted 12/19/08

dfm94 wrote:


Animeismeforever wrote:

cr name: Animesimeforever
what you want written: Kieko-Chan
colors you want used: something that match the pic
border/no broder: no
special effects wanted: use anything that will make it look nice
pic:
mod request: anyone



here you are... i hope it is alright



i love it thankies
Posted 12/19/08

Animeismeforever wrote:


dfm94 wrote:


Animeismeforever wrote:

cr name: Animesimeforever
what you want written: Kieko-Chan
colors you want used: something that match the pic
border/no broder: no
special effects wanted: use anything that will make it look nice
pic:
mod request: anyone



here you are... i hope it is alright



i love it thankies



no problem.. :D
Posted 12/21/08
cr name: Andressinha
what you want written: up to the mod ^^
colors you want used: any
border/no broder: naah
special effects wanted: (cant promise alot of stuff but will do our best) hmmm...up to mod ^^
pic:

mod request: any desu ~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.