First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply PSP7: Glowing Spiral
Creator
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
Programs:
Paint Shop Pro 7 (though I think it can be done pretty easily in a program like Adobe Photshop, as long as you have Glow as one of your Effects/Filters in your program)

Tutorial File Size:
633kb (may take awhile to load)

Comments:
If anything I wrote in this tutorial confused you or you got lost feel free to ask ^___^
Tell me if this was useful to you XD
If any of you use this I'd love to see what you've made :D

What your making:


The Tutorial
Trainee
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
can you give me a website where to download Paint Shop Pro 7?
Trainee
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
is photoshop paint shop free?
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Loveanime127 wrote:

is photoshop paint shop free?


nope, but u can download 30 days trial for free
Trainee
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

meisu100 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

is photoshop paint shop free?


nope, but u can download 30 days trial for free


oh ok. is photoshop free?
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

is photoshop paint shop free?


nope, but u can download 30 days trial for free


oh ok. is photoshop free?


nope it's the same. Actually i think it is more expensive xD
Trainee
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

meisu100 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

is photoshop paint shop free?


nope, but u can download 30 days trial for free


oh ok. is photoshop free?


nope it's the same. Actually i think it is more expensive xD


xD thx 4 the notice
Creator
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

I don't know a place that you'd be able to download it from sorry D:
I look and see what I can find ^^


The Current version of Adobe Photoshop is like $200/$400/$600 XD
The Current Version of Paint Shop Pro is like $70
And Adobe Photoshop Elements would be around $70 too X3 (comes with most tablets though)

I heard GIMP is simler to them though and its free ^^
Trainee
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

TinaYoshi wrote:


I don't know a place that you'd be able to download it from sorry D:
I look and see what I can find ^^


The Current version of Adobe Photoshop is like $200/$400/$600 XD
The Current Version of Paint Shop Pro is like $70
And Adobe Photoshop Elements would be around $70 too X3 (comes with most tablets though)

I heard GIMP is simler to them though and its free ^^


lol im using GIMP rite now but i thought there was photoshop free too
Creator
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Loveanime127 wrote:


TinaYoshi wrote:


I don't know a place that you'd be able to download it from sorry D:
I look and see what I can find ^^


The Current version of Adobe Photoshop is like $200/$400/$600 XD
The Current Version of Paint Shop Pro is like $70
And Adobe Photoshop Elements would be around $70 too X3 (comes with most tablets though)

I heard GIMP is simler to them though and its free ^^


lol im using GIMP rite now but i thought there was photoshop free too


Well you can download it for free, I don't think its to legal though X3 (could get the link from my friend if you want it)

Trainee
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

TinaYoshi wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


TinaYoshi wrote:


I don't know a place that you'd be able to download it from sorry D:
I look and see what I can find ^^


The Current version of Adobe Photoshop is like $200/$400/$600 XD
The Current Version of Paint Shop Pro is like $70
And Adobe Photoshop Elements would be around $70 too X3 (comes with most tablets though)

I heard GIMP is simler to them though and its free ^^


lol im using GIMP rite now but i thought there was photoshop free too


Well you can download it for free, I don't think its to legal though X3 (could get the link from my friend if you want it)


it ok. i guess i can use gimp for now. thx.

Trainee
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
does anyone know how to do it with photoshop~!?
Trainee
2911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

LouiseXShana wrote:

does anyone know how to do it with photoshop~!?


Do you know how to use the Pen Tool in Photoshop? After you draw in the lines with the pen tool (on a new layer), then go the the Paintbrush tool and choose the size and style of the line you want, and choose the color too. Then, choose the Pen Tool again and right click the image and choose Stroke. Then right click the image again and Delete Path. Then go to the Blending Properties of the layer and choose Outer Glow, and change the color and size and spread to whatever looks best.
I'm sure that most of the tips that the TinaYoshi gave for Paint Shop Pro can be applied to Photoshop as well.
Hope this helps!
Feel free to ask me if you need help with it!
Trainee
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
thanks for the help, but me ish slow~! gomen~!
Posted 4/21/09
I don't see the "Plug-in Filters" On it. it's not under the effects
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.