First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Discount Cards ( do not click yet mods allowed only! ) and those who know how to make avi's...
Waitress
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

emah_mirmoyummy3 wrote:


Haine- wrote:





okay, im done with the first one, let me noe wad yu think of it okay? its my first try at making a member card so, it doesnt look good >< im sorry
wow! thanks so much Haine-chan! it's very nice do u think u can make other designs?


uh...okay..ill try ><


The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

emah_mirmoyummy3 wrote:


Haine- wrote:





okay, im done with the first one, let me noe wad yu think of it okay? its my first try at making a member card so, it doesnt look good >< im sorry
wow! thanks so much Haine-chan! it's very nice do u think u can make other designs?



HOLLY COW!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! >.< It's soooo cute!!! Thanks soooo much!!! Can you make other ones?? (I think I want one!!) Just got back from vacation!! SOOOO COLD!!!! THNX again!!! >o0
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Haine- wrote:





of course!! hmm..maybe when im done with the cards, we can make a form for the group members/mods/creator to fill in?

Yeah, that would be great!! >o0 Can you put cakes and cookies on it?? *drools

Waitress
31274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


Haine- wrote:





of course!! hmm..maybe when im done with the cards, we can make a form for the group members/mods/creator to fill in?


Yeah, that would be great!! >o0 Can you put cakes and cookies on it?? *drools


huh? wad? cakes and cookies? idk how to render them ><

The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Haine- wrote:


artsyfairy962 wrote:


Haine- wrote:





of course!! hmm..maybe when im done with the cards, we can make a form for the group members/mods/creator to fill in?


Yeah, that would be great!! >o0 Can you put cakes and cookies on it?? *drools


huh? wad? cakes and cookies? idk how to render them ><


Never mind. I was thinking of something I ate....hehehehe dat oki. >o
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.