Post Reply (Anniversary Special ~!) Crimson Sun's PARTY PLACE ~!
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
JUST FOR CRIMSON SUN TEAM MEMBERS ^^ ~!
Privately reserved for Crimson Sun ^^ ~!
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
-Le gasp- Could it be?! No, It can't. But it is! -gasp-

YAYYYYYY. >=o
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

teresapham96 wrote:

-Le gasp- Could it be?! No, It can't. But it is! -gasp-

YAYYYYYY. >=o


Lol? XD Should I laugh XD?
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

RinSakura wrote:


teresapham96 wrote:

-Le gasp- Could it be?! No, It can't. But it is! -gasp-

YAYYYYYY. >=o


Lol? XD Should I laugh XD?


If you want to =3
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
>w<!~ =3
BWAHAHAHAHAH ~
Ebil Laugh ~!
Member
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

RinSakura wrote:

>w<!~ =3
BWAHAHAHAHAH ~
Ebil Laugh ~!


LOOLLL~ XD It's so lonely here. Crimson Sun has forsaken me~~ T__T -teartear- I knew I shouldn't have used all those NS Points. XD
Creator
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

teresapham96 wrote:


RinSakura wrote:

>w<!~ =3
BWAHAHAHAHAH ~
Ebil Laugh ~!


LOOLLL~ XD It's so lonely here. Crimson Sun has forsaken me~~ T__T -teartear- I knew I shouldn't have used all those NS Points. XD


>w< Don worry XD No one ish active XD Thats all xD And if Jan 1st arrives ~ The things you bought which havent had been used will be returned back to you ~ So you'll get back ur leftovers NS Point XD
You must be logged in to post.