First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Shugo Chara New Episode Japan Air Dates
Member
2267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
"If u guys cant wait any longer then just read the manga....its way better and it has moments that are not even on the anime, which i think everyone would love(hehe)...but its not finished but it mare up to date THIS IS WHAT I THINK.
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Cool! Saaya using Amu's charas! It's like Kamen Rider when people steal the belts and transform!
Member
30526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

fanoftokuandanime wrote:

Cool! Saaya using Amu's charas! It's like Kamen Rider when people steal the belts and transform!


At least it's a normal person instead of someone they created really fast. -_-
Member
30526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

kedakai wrote:

^ sorry It took too many hours of surveys to get the free membership. I would not do it again, but I will enjoy the few months I have for free.

v i did not use any of my personal information i had a separate spam email address for only surveys


i know, i could do that but this computer freezes every day now...... so yeah.. *don't want to take chances of it being broken*
Member
7146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anime wonderland...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

kedakai wrote:


These are upcoming release dates & times
for when new episodes are first aired "Live" on TV Tokyo in Japan.





Episode 68:

"Goodbye, Yamabuki Saaya..."
"Sayōnara, Yamabuki Saaya..."
さようなら、山吹沙綾…




Airs on Saturday, January 31st, 2009 9:30am in Japan




*The countdown code is based on GMT-8.
If this countdown seems off for your time zone,
please click on Amu's Figurine photo for current
Tokyo Time & Date.


Click on Amu's figurine for current Tokyo Time & Date






Click on Su's figurine to play a puzzle game



Upcoming Episodes







in episode 68 i think that amu looks better as amulet heart,amulet spade,amulet clover then yamabuki saaya
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Woooow, episode 69 the guy looks cool! LOL. xP !
Member
15118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Just only 1 filler to go, and then....
heeelllooo super wicked awesome ikuto epi's
Woohooo!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Member
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere...beyon...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

Anime_kat wrote:

Just only 1 filler to go, and then....
heeelllooo super wicked awesome ikuto epi's
Woohooo!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


What makes you so sure that there's only one more filler? There could be more after episode 69...

Eww I totally hate Yamabuki Saaya now. She was a total pain in the a** and a b**** in the past, but this takes the cake. I really felt like closing the window halfway through the fight. =.=

Anyway, woohoo! Hurray for Death Rebel!

I hope Nagihiko gets to transform soon...though his secret will be revealed then...
Member
30526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

INFERTakuya wrote:


Anime_kat wrote:

Just only 1 filler to go, and then....
heeelllooo super wicked awesome ikuto epi's
Woohooo!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


What makes you so sure that there's only one more filler? There could be more after episode 69...

Eww I totally hate Yamabuki Saaya now. She was a total pain in the a** and a b**** in the past, but this takes the cake. I really felt like closing the window halfway through the fight. =.=

Anyway, woohoo! Hurray for Death Rebel!

I hope Nagihiko gets to transform soon...though his secret will be revealed then...


We can't get Death Rebel so soon... no one confessed, and the shower scene+more bed scene hasn't shown up yet, or Tadase telling Amu his past, or Utau saying she's leaving, or seeing Kukai's brothers.... etc.
Member
30526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
February is tomorrow, and Valentine's is in two weeks! Hopefully that is confession episode!
Posted 1/31/09
!! Is Shugo Chara going to produce more than 76 episodes?
pleeeeease tell me there is, ;___; or i'll be superduper sad. ]:
Member
23051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / where you're not
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
valentines day is coming, i wonder what type of episode storyline will be there?
Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Ep 70
"I Hate Chocolate!?"
"Choko nanka Daikkirai!?" (チョコなんか大っきらい!?)
Ep 71
"Tough Road of Integrity! Kairi Returns!"
"Kewashiki Makoto no Michi! Kairi Futatabi!" (険しき誠の道! 海里再び!)
Ep 72
"How Seismic! Grandma Appears!!"
"Gekishin! Obāsama Tōjō!!" (激震! おばあさま登場!!)
From Wikipedia
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~in a dream~
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

candygirl95 wrote:

Ep 70
"I Hate Chocolate!?"
"Choko nanka Daikkirai!?" (チョコなんか大っきらい!?)
Ep 71
"Tough Road of Integrity! Kairi Returns!"
"Kewashiki Makoto no Michi! Kairi Futatabi!" (険しき誠の道! 海里再び!)
Ep 72
"How Seismic! Grandma Appears!!"
"Gekishin! Obāsama Tōjō!!" (激震! おばあさま登場!!)
From Wikipedia


thx 4 the summary
ep 70 look intersing maybe ikuto is returning to Amu house and they will follow the manga
Member
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

prin3c355 wrote:


candygirl95 wrote:

Ep 70
"I Hate Chocolate!?"
"Choko nanka Daikkirai!?" (チョコなんか大っきらい!?)
Ep 71
"Tough Road of Integrity! Kairi Returns!"
"Kewashiki Makoto no Michi! Kairi Futatabi!" (険しき誠の道! 海里再び!)
Ep 72
"How Seismic! Grandma Appears!!"
"Gekishin! Obāsama Tōjō!!" (激震! おばあさま登場!!)
From Wikipedia


thx 4 the summary
ep 70 look intersing maybe ikuto is returning to Amu house and they will follow the manga


Np
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.