First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Shugo Chara New Episode Japan Air Dates
Posted 3/1/09
Ooh, the upcoming episodes look really interesting. I'm glad to see that Utau is coming back into the storyline, and that Ikuto will be soon as well. Finally, people will stop bitching about fillers. -.-
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bucharest,Romania
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
I too remember seeing these episode titles a few days ago,i think on anime news network but i cant see them animore.I wonder why?Is it possible for more fillers?
Member
9794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09
"バレた" means "to be found out" Why is the translation "Battle"?
1124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ~*~*~H3LL~*~*~
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
OMG!! SOOOO EXCITED ^^ xDXD
Member
25014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
OMG I want episode 73 SOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this episode for SOOOOOOOO long!
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
Why is everybody so excited? =O Whats gonna happen?? O_o
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

Moeit wrote:

Why is everybody so excited? =O Whats gonna happen?? O_o


Next episode is the end of the fillers and Ikuto returns to Amu and her room and the confessions start! YES! But we have to wait for a whole freaken week until then... T-T
Member
14676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

clstmk wrote:

"バレた" means "to be found out" Why is the translation "Battle"?


The English translation came out before I obtained the official Japanese title.
Sorry, I did not double check this time. I interpret "バレた" similar to yours, as "to be discovered" or "to come to light," so "Revelation" may be the more appropriate translation. Of course, the official English translation is only available one week before the next episode. Thanks for pointing that out


Member
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

SnowPlush16 wrote:


Moeit wrote:

Why is everybody so excited? =O Whats gonna happen?? O_o


Next episode is the end of the fillers and Ikuto returns to Amu and her room and the confessions start! YES! But we have to wait for a whole freaken week until then... T-T


you don't have to wait a whole week for it because people put the subbed one on other websites like you tube, e.t.c on saturday
Posted 3/8/09

shugo_chara_ran_miki_su_dia wrote:


SnowPlush16 wrote:


Moeit wrote:

Why is everybody so excited? =O Whats gonna happen?? O_o


Next episode is the end of the fillers and Ikuto returns to Amu and her room and the confessions start! YES! But we have to wait for a whole freaken week until then... T-T


you don't have to wait a whole week for it because people put the subbed one on other websites like you tube, e.t.c on saturday


... I know that. I'm talking about episode 73 not 72. I already seen ep 72. and The PV for 73 is what I'm excited for.
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
Ep 74 and onward is gonna be awesome. I have to admit, Tadase's confession is kinda cute (Tadamuto fan here), but I also can't wait for Ikuto's confession, whenever that may be (hopefully in 74, but it could possibly be in 75) And 76 sounds like Death Rebel coming into the picture. *grins*
Posted 3/10/09 , edited 3/10/09
The upcoming episodes end at ep. 76. Is that supposingly the last ep.?! I don't think it is but...
Member
14676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

Karin-Karin wrote:

The upcoming episodes end at ep. 76. Is that supposingly the last ep.?! I don't think it is but...


Only 76 "official" episodes have been announced. There's strong indication that there will be at least 25 more, but until it's officially announced it's considered a rumor.
Posted 3/10/09

kedakai wrote:


Karin-Karin wrote:

The upcoming episodes end at ep. 76. Is that supposingly the last ep.?! I don't think it is but...


Only 76 "official" episodes have been announced. There's strong indication that there will be at least 25 more, but until it's officially announced it's considered a rumor.


Oh. That makes sense. ^_^
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines,makati
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
ahh i'm so excited in the next epi hope i can watch it soon... heheh
btw in the "shugo chara game" what is the title of the anime of that is also a puzzle on that same site...
ahhh... ndi ko na maitranslate ....
sa mga filipino ...
ung laro ng shugo chara-puzzle un ,ung isang anime na puzzle din sa site na un.... kung sino man naka2alam paki message ako... salamat...
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.