First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crunchyland Backgrounds for your computer
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 2/3/09
Hello everyone it's more fun to have a background on your computer so you can see crunchyland everyday!
:D

I'll make backgrounds, msn icons, smillies, calenders and cards . But you can help ! Design your own backgrounds for computer!
All your post images will come here but your name will also be here so don't worry!



backgrounds:

this background is 800x600!







msn icons:




smilies
chibi smile normal ninja
fire ninja water ninja
lightning ninja earth ninja



calender of 2009



original Crunchyland2008 cards




And join Crunchyland2008!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/crunchyland2008


Edit: This is the only threads for backgrounds, msn icons, smillies, calenders and cards!
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Wow you're really into Crunchyland, aren't you. XD
23970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
ahaha . . . looks liike iit . .
Posted 12/12/08
i like the calender ^~^
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Yeah, looks neat.
Posted 12/13/08
That's cool! I like the cards!
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08
very neat :3 and I like the idea of this thread!

it has inspired me xD and ive started to make my own background pic of crunchyland :3 its a drawing of a hairstylish girl avatar XD

not done yet buttttt a preview :3


that's only the rough sketch xD but I am maybe 40-50% done with all the coloring :3 and I resized it to be smaller for a preview ^^; I hope to be done soon so I can share the finished one :3
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

pomegranate-chan wrote:

very neat :3 and I like the idea of this thread!

it has inspired me xD and ive started to make my own background pic of crunchyland :3 its a drawing of a hairstylish girl avatar XD

not done yet buttttt a preview :3


that's only the rough sketch xD but I am maybe 40-50% done with all the coloring :3 and I resized it to be smaller for a preview ^^; I hope to be done soon so I can share the finished one :3


Oh that's so cute!
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08
ahh.. phame.. I don't know why you added it to your main post... xD it's um, only a preview picture.. the real one is twice the size (at a 1024x768) and when completed hopefully sometime tomorrow is actually all colored and not just a sketch ^^;
I'm also going to make it avaliable at 800x600.. and it won't have the 'preview pic by pome-chan' in it.. XD;


pikangie wrote:
Oh that's so cute!


and thank you so much :33 they all are actual items for hairstylish girl avatars XD (even the panda although the position is different, just thought it'd be cute to be on the lap :3)
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

pomegranate-chan wrote:

ahh.. phame.. I don't know why you added it to your main post... xD it's um, only a preview picture.. the real one is twice the size (at a 1024x768) and when completed hopefully sometime tomorrow is actually all colored and not just a sketch ^^;
I'm also going to make it avaliable at 800x600.. and it won't have the 'preview pic by pome-chan' in it.. XD;


pikangie wrote:
Oh that's so cute!


and thank you so much :33 they all are actual items for hairstylish girl avatars XD (even the panda although the position is different, just thought it'd be cute to be on the lap :3)


I can't wait for the original version!!!!!!!!!!!!
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Felt like making a wallpaper too ^^



I might work on the background more, it's kinda boring
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

meisu100 wrote:

Felt like making a wallpaper too ^^



I might work on the background more, it's kinda boring


meiu i love it!
can u make 1 without the chibi?? XD seens i use bishi but i want only the background white and the name of Crunchyland 2008
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

pulz19 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:

Felt like making a wallpaper too ^^



I might work on the background more, it's kinda boring


meiu i love it!
can u make 1 without the chibi?? XD seens i use bishi but i want only the background white and the name of Crunchyland 2008


u want me to remove the chibi? only want the stripes and text?
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mexico Merida
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

meisu100 wrote:


pulz19 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:

Felt like making a wallpaper too ^^



I might work on the background more, it's kinda boring


meiu i love it!
can u make 1 without the chibi?? XD seens i use bishi but i want only the background white and the name of Crunchyland 2008


u want me to remove the chibi? only want the stripes and text?


yesh XD
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

pulz19 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:


pulz19 wrote:


meisu100 wrote:

Felt like making a wallpaper too ^^



I might work on the background more, it's kinda boring


meiu i love it!
can u make 1 without the chibi?? XD seens i use bishi but i want only the background white and the name of Crunchyland 2008


u want me to remove the chibi? only want the stripes and text?


yesh XD


Like this? xD


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.