First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply *Ask JDrama related questions here!!*
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
can i ask about a movie?

does anyone know where i can watch Koizora with english subs?? i'm dying to see it...><
thanks in advance~
Member
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
the disease aya has in 1 litre of tears..
does it have a cure yet .. ?
Posted 3/13/08
can any of u recommend any Jdrama to watch
Member
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wherever Maki-cha...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

kellythebeat wrote:

the disease aya has in 1 litre of tears..
does it have a cure yet .. ?


NO known cures yet
10383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

raika23 wrote:

do u guys know wer can i watch hyoten 2006 ?


i've downloaded it from D-addicts,, and they only have subtitles for part1
if u're gonna download it pleeeeease SEED it~
i'm the ONLY seeder for it obviously O.O

and the ONLY reason i'm seeding it is

because i wanna help Tesshi fans who wanna watch it :D


i swear there were other 2 seeders there >.<
Member
1088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / next to the my se...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
will there be a FIRST KISS the sequel and the same question goes for HANA KIMI (japanese version)
Member
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

nozomu-chan wrote:

can any of u recommend any Jdrama to watch


check this thread...^^
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-31861/Recommendations.html


LuvMi7wrote:

will there be a FIRST KISS the sequel and the same question goes for HANA KIMI (japanese version)


^i'm not sure about First Kiss, and i doubt Hana Kimi will have a second season, because it will have an SP instead~
Member
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
okay
in ep 2 of hyd 1
theres a part where makino got some sort of sauce on Domyouji's shoe
then the whole school started throwing stuff at her
so domyouji stands up and yells something that sounds like this: "lam-eh-roh or nam-eh-roh" which is subbed as 'stop it'
okay
then he says lick it off
and when he says lick it off it also sounds like "lam-eh-roh or nam-eh-roh"

and Im kinda confused
do you say 'stop it' and 'lick it off' the same way?
its been killing me for weeks now
Member
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
any1 know where i can watch/download (preferrably download) namida o fuite and azumi movies 1 and 2. they are all by ueto aya
thanks!
Member
14692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
can anyone tell me what drama that is related to romance or school? something like that.
Member
2273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / corner of my room
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
can anyone tell me a best torrent site where i can download the complete sets of JDRAMAS soundtracks?
Member
4805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
besides veoh where can i find gachibak epis?
Member
16707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Sa Puso Mo...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

shintaseth03 wrote:


princess_rei09 wrote:


jdoramaddik wrote:

uhmm..weR can i finD jdorama cDs here in the philiPPinEs?


Quiapo!


Makati Square



novaliches bayan
Member
14765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Php
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
konnichiwa minna!!! where can i watch last friends with english subtitles?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.