First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What do you think about our group?
Posted 1/9/09
Thank you minna~! ^^
Posted 1/9/09
awesome awesome awesome.
APF || Requester
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
you're very fast in finding pics!! I luv it here..
Posted 1/23/09

Blacksonate wrote:

you're very fast in finding pics!! I luv it here..


thank you ~!
Don't forget to invite your friends~!
APF || Requester
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
The best group ever xD
Posted 2/14/09
Its very good <3
APF || Requester
14349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / cr
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
A W E S O M E, hehe ^^ but it would be more interesting if you put up more games; but anyways its still good
Posted 3/6/09

iIkenamy wrote:

A W E S O M E, hehe ^^ but it would be more interesting if you put up more games; but anyways its still good


Thanks~!

It's nice that u say what can we put more..thank you for your suggestion!
I will add them~! ^^
APF || Requester
14349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / cr
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

pelite222 wrote:


iIkenamy wrote:

A W E S O M E, hehe ^^ but it would be more interesting if you put up more games; but anyways its still good


Thanks~!

It's nice that u say what can we put more..thank you for your suggestion!
I will add them~! ^^


ah, your welcome hehe XD it was nothing

Posted 3/31/09
AWESOME !!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.