First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply SCD Membership cards of the Month
Posted 12/24/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


sukistars wrote:

can i get November's mc?~ex.2

username: sukistars
age: 12
part: member


here you go.:D


ONG>< i totally forgot the picture but its really good gomen
Posted 12/28/08
Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


what membership card are you getting?
Posted 12/28/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


what membership card are you getting?


can i get the new one?
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ChristiCutie wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


what membership card are you getting?


can i get the new one?


oh ok thank you Mitchi is the one doing it if it takes a long time then i'll do it
Posted 12/28/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


what membership card are you getting?


can i get the new one?


oh ok thank you Mitchi is the one doing it if it takes a long time then i'll do it


ok thxs! ^_^
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

ChristiCutie wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


what membership card are you getting?


can i get the new one?


oh ok thank you Mitchi is the one doing it if it takes a long time then i'll do it


ok thxs! ^_^


your welcome and thank you joining
Posted 12/29/08

ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


here you go:D
Posted 12/29/08

AmuletMitchi wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

Username: ChristiCutie
Age: 12
Part: Member


here you go:D


thxs!
SCD Fan
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Username:barbie_09
Age: 14
Part: Member
Posted 1/10/09

barbie_09 wrote:

Username:barbie_09
Age: 14
Part: Member


umm..which one r u getting?
SCD Fan
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

AmuletMitchi wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:

Username:barbie_09
Age: 14
Part: Member


umm..which one r u getting?


the new one
Posted 1/10/09

barbie_09 wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:

Username:barbie_09
Age: 14
Part: Member


umm..which one r u getting?


the new one


ok then youll be getting the january's one but its not here yet ill tell you when its done ok?:3
SCD Fan
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

AmuletMitchi wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:


AmuletMitchi wrote:


barbie_09 wrote:

Username:barbie_09
Age: 14
Part: Member


umm..which one r u getting?


the new one


ok then youll be getting the january's one but its not here yet ill tell you when its done ok?:3


ok then
Co-Creator
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
To:Members
Sorry we are late with the membership (Actually we aren't) but we are going to get it ready Mitchi is mostly in charged of the membership card so please wait thanks so much for members getting there membership card..
From Shugo Chara Doki Staff- AmuletMitchi Mimi-Asakura PichiPichiJeanne
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.