First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If u could cosplay at school
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
well, personally i don't like to cosplay(too lazy:P) but i'll love it if the girls cosplay as schoolgirls
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


Cadexn wrote:

i'll get trouble in my school too.. for dying my hair rainbow



You dyed your hair rainbow and you got in trouble? Thats utter bull. People have the right to express themselves. Though it does give off alot of attention...as if we learn anything in school so why does it matter?
Sux you got in trouble for that though.


LOOL. He got in trouble because it's improper to see a college/highschool boy having rainbow colored hair, right? You wouldn't say, "Oh, he's so cool!" instead you'll say, "And who the fuck is that guy?He's one crazy asshole".
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i dont get your point when you say get into trouble...well anyway dont cosplay the way i wear my uniform already looks like an anime...
Posted 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


Cadexn wrote:

i'll get trouble in my school too.. for dying my hair rainbow



You dyed your hair rainbow and you got in trouble? Thats utter bull. People have the right to express themselves. Though it does give off alot of attention...as if we learn anything in school so why does it matter?
Sux you got in trouble for that though.


LOOL. He got in trouble because it's improper to see a college/highschool boy having rainbow colored hair, right? You wouldn't say, "Oh, he's so cool!" instead you'll say, "And the who fuck is that guy?He's one crazy asshole".


That is true.
There was this dude in Brooklyn one time who had rainbow hair. It was kinda freaky :l But at the same time interesting. It could have been a wig though -___-
But either way you ignore it or admire it.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


Cadexn wrote:

i'll get trouble in my school too.. for dying my hair rainbow



You dyed your hair rainbow and you got in trouble? Thats utter bull. People have the right to express themselves. Though it does give off alot of attention...as if we learn anything in school so why does it matter?
Sux you got in trouble for that though.


LOOL. He got in trouble because it's improper to see a college/highschool boy having rainbow colored hair, right? You wouldn't say, "Oh, he's so cool!" instead you'll say, "And the who fuck is that guy?He's one crazy asshole".


QFT.

You must be mad or a gigantic otaku to think outright that someone with that getup is cool.
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
would be awesome,id be Kagura from azumanga

and be able to get away with it? maybe
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


Cadexn wrote:

i'll get trouble in my school too.. for dying my hair rainbow



You dyed your hair rainbow and you got in trouble? Thats utter bull. People have the right to express themselves. Though it does give off alot of attention...as if we learn anything in school so why does it matter?
Sux you got in trouble for that though.


LOOL. He got in trouble because it's improper to see a college/highschool boy having rainbow colored hair, right? You wouldn't say, "Oh, he's so cool!" instead you'll say, "And the who fuck is that guy?He's one crazy asshole".


That is true.
There was this dude in Brooklyn one time who had rainbow hair. It was kinda freaky :l But at the same time interesting. It could have been a wig though -___-
But either way you ignore it or admire it.


Meh, it's not interesting.Wig sucks.
Would you admire this one?



Who said it was cool?
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
meh, i don't cosplay
Posted 12/12/08
No offense, but stuff like that needs to stay at an anime convention. Not that sort of thing is bad. Besides, they probably wouldn't allow it because they would think that the costums would be distracting people from school work, but I still wear Naruto ristbands and stuff.
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
dun really like cosplaying... cuz the costumes would usually look good in drawings and not when we are actually wear them..
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


Cadexn wrote:

i'll get trouble in my school too.. for dying my hair rainbow



You dyed your hair rainbow and you got in trouble? Thats utter bull. People have the right to express themselves. Though it does give off alot of attention...as if we learn anything in school so why does it matter?
Sux you got in trouble for that though.


LOOL. He got in trouble because it's improper to see a college/highschool boy having rainbow colored hair, right? You wouldn't say, "Oh, he's so cool!" instead you'll say, "And the who fuck is that guy?He's one crazy asshole".


That is true.
There was this dude in Brooklyn one time who had rainbow hair. It was kinda freaky :l But at the same time interesting. It could have been a wig though -___-
But either way you ignore it or admire it.


Meh, it's not interesting.Wig sucks.
Would you admire this one?



Who said it was cool?


Lol I dont know if it was a wig -___-
I dont think anyone said it was cool <___<
--
O___O
Theres something IM going to get nightmares from, that wig pisses me of the must, as for everything else..I have no words.
American cosplay= Failure.
Wait.
Thats not you is it?
O:
Haha kidding kidding.
Posted 12/12/08

Animefan4life wrote:

So lots of us love to cosplay, right? SO what if you could cosplay at school and not get in trouble?! Who would u cosplay as? Me? Well i'd either cosplay as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket or Rima from Vampire Knight!


we can only cosplay during halloween..
if u cosplay in our school itll be totally weird since anime is not that popular here in canada...
Posted 12/12/08


Yeshh, American Cosplayers fail big time. =/
I would have died if that girl was MEEE.XD.
Another one.
Posted 12/12/08

xweetcandy wrote:


Animefan4life wrote:

So lots of us love to cosplay, right? SO what if you could cosplay at school and not get in trouble?! Who would u cosplay as? Me? Well i'd either cosplay as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket or Rima from Vampire Knight!


we can only cosplay during halloween..
if u cosplay in our school itll be totally weird since anime is not that popular here in canada...


I'd like to point out I dont think anywhere anime is really popular.
Example:
America- if you go anywhere in any sort of cosplaying outfit you automatically now what will hit you. Laughter for sure. Because thats how immature americans are.
Canada- Same shit

Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:



Yeshh, American Cosplayers fail big time. =/
I would have died if that girl was MEEE.XD.
Another one.


Ahahah. Arent these both from your profile?
Yesh, Im a snoop thank you.
Edit- shit I double posted. .___. Oh well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.