First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If u could cosplay at school
Posted 12/12/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


Animefan4life wrote:

So lots of us love to cosplay, right? SO what if you could cosplay at school and not get in trouble?! Who would u cosplay as? Me? Well i'd either cosplay as Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket or Rima from Vampire Knight!


we can only cosplay during halloween..
if u cosplay in our school itll be totally weird since anime is not that popular here in canada...


I'd like to point out I dont think anywhere anime is really popular.
Example:
America- if you go anywhere in any sort of cosplaying outfit you automatically now what will hit you. Laughter for sure. Because thats how immature americans are.
Canada- Same shit



yah..ppl will surely say..
"dude..what the hell's wrong with u?"
i heard this when an asian girl dressed up with some school party and stuff..
poor gurl..


She should have known what would hit her.


she's pretty crazy to do that..
i think she's a total anime freak..
it was lyk this sexy thing and she got office for that one...


Imagine dressing up like this girlie:

That would be embrassing.


nah..
i wud rather die than dress stupidly..


Its not a bad oufit though, just alittle 'over' revealing? You should see her shorts> PURE UNDERWEAR ;3


idk.
my friends gonna kill me seeing lyk that!!
22326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 。◕‿◕。 ✖ * S E C R...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
Na! people will think it's weird and that i'm totally showing off..

but i'll like yuki's uniform
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:



nah..
i wud rather die than dress stupidly..


Its not a bad oufit though, just alittle 'over' revealing? You should see her shorts> PURE UNDERWEAR ;3


idk.
my friends gonna kill me seeing lyk that!!




Haha
they'd be like WTF?
And gahhh I messed up the quoting thing!
EDIT: FIXED
Posted 12/12/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:



Yeshh, American Cosplayers fail big time. =/
I would have died if that girl was MEEE.XD.
Another one.


Ahahah. Arent these both from your profile?
Yesh, Im a snoop thank you.
Edit- shit I double posted. .___. Oh well.


Yeshh. LOOL. Double-posted.
They're amazing cosplayers. =/


I have a feeling another double post is coming along.
Oh pshhh the best in the world ;3


Absolutely.Everyone can pull off good cosplays not just the Americans. =/'
Hahax.


I admire your sarcasm.


Yoko

Posted 12/12/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:



nah..
i wud rather die than dress stupidly..


Its not a bad oufit though, just alittle 'over' revealing? You should see her shorts> PURE UNDERWEAR ;3


idk.
my friends gonna kill me seeing lyk that!!




Haha
they'd be like WTF?
And gahhh I messed up the quoting thing!

theyd be saying..
wait..i dont know u..
my bf might freak out!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere on EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
eh don think tat is a good idea though... cos ppl might think u are a complete idiot who would waste $$ over such things... sorry though not to direct to those that loves cosplay but to me personally, i dont have the time and $$ to create the costume or to buy one ready made...
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i dont cosplay, but i like to dress cute like anime characters ( not like like like exactly, i mean in normal clothes)
Posted 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


FluffyIce9876 wrote:



Yeshh, American Cosplayers fail big time. =/
I would have died if that girl was MEEE.XD.
Another one.


Ahahah. Arent these both from your profile?
Yesh, Im a snoop thank you.
Edit- shit I double posted. .___. Oh well.


Yeshh. LOOL. Double-posted.
They're amazing cosplayers. =/


I have a feeling another double post is coming along.
Oh pshhh the best in the world ;3


Absolutely.Everyone can pull off good cosplays not just the Americans. =/'
Hahax.


I admire your sarcasm.


Yoko



Her hair isnt up!
And do I see any Cleavage? Well shes young, she didnt get there yet. Someone around 16(or older) should cosplay Yoko.
Posted 12/12/08

xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


xweetcandy wrote:


nah..
i wud rather die than dress stupidly..


Its not a bad oufit though, just alittle 'over' revealing? You should see her shorts> PURE UNDERWEAR ;3


idk.
my friends gonna kill me seeing lyk that!!




Haha
they'd be like WTF?
And gahhh I messed up the quoting thing!


theyd be saying..
wait..i dont know u..
my bf might freak out!


Lol xD
I think he might like it ;D
5678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nyc
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
not a good idea IMO. Leave the cosplaying for specific days, or venues.
Posted 12/12/08


Another one.

Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:



Another one.


I've seen the top one before
<___<
Haha it gave me nightmares.
The bottom one isnt so bad. I've seen way worse.
Do you have all this in a folder or something?
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the anime worl...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
I'd cosplay as Rima from shugo chara
Posted 12/12/08

confuser987 wrote:

I want to cosplay Doctor who....


I lol'd.
On Topic: Chie Satonaka
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the anime worl...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

FluffyIce9876 wrote:



Yeshh, American Cosplayers fail big time. =/
I would have died if that girl was MEEE.XD.
Another one.

this scared me to death O_O

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.