Created by hungryant
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who is the vampire KNIGHT?
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

stranglerevir wrote:


ZeeRooo wrote:

it is obvious ZERO im wondering for others who are voting for kaname for the sake of voting only !!

kaname: " For about for years the chess piece knight which I so carefully raised will soon cheakmate the king" " That knight is you."



You do realize that this is not in the manga right? Kaname only said that Zero is the "horse" that will carry him to his "place" (from vk manga). The anime though made it seems like Zero is the knight which does make sense considering the direction it's going towards to. According to the manga, night class members are considered "knightS" because they serve to protect day class members and help establishing peace as requested from Kaname. The first part of the manga focused mostly on Zero and then Yuuki. Now the second arc will be focusing on Kaname. We weren't given enough insight on Kaname because he's made to remain mysterious. That is his charm.

Defeating Rido means nothing, because he is just low class villain in the manga. The real bad guy has yet to make his/her appearence, and in the meantime we will be dealing with Sarah. Anime is going in a different root and will end in 3 episodes as Rido as the badguy. So, in the anime, Zero is probably the vampire knight. But in the manga, which is canon, he is not the only knight as far as i'm concerned.


as far we are talking about is the anime and zero is the vampire knight no argue about it but the same apply to manga as well ( the concept is same even with the minimal changes SO FAR) ..if not Hino won't call it Vampire Knight (she has meaning and it was revealed) !! she can call it (Vampire KnightS) if their are more than one Knight or as you said it is all night class which i think they are only PawnS .. so i disagree with you on this it meant to be on zero main character they barly focusing on the others (night class)..
i don't think so far the anime went to different root they just will end it with the first ARC of manga .. Anime is the ShortCut of any manga either it finish or Not we have to wait and see ..

Even if the second Arc was about "Kaname" as you said (which i don't think so it will be about Vampire and Hunters) does that mean he will be the knight !! it can't be, Hino just will explain the whole thing about his mysterious as ancestor ,the title won't change she need to give the depth to her story for all characters.. till that time come we can discuss about it .. but so far the anime/manga zero is the Knight (even zero character might change later!!..)


Defeating Rido means nothing, because he is just low class villain in the manga

Disagree .. if this is the case kaname doesn't need to worry that much He is not only Villian He is a GREEDY MONESTOR very powerful and if he lives YUuki the most precious one to kaname would die , all his motivation for that villian.. if another character is coming doesn't mean to diminsh Rido's prospect as a villian or make him weaker.. each Arc peroid has it is own story and the main story was the first one the second or third just to contiue her own series to find a Convincing END TO VK..


========
dont believe all rumors !!
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
zero is the knight coz he's the one who will kill rido but i still love kaname ehehe
Member
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cebu City Philipp...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Zero! I saw the manga and he had cooool powers. He was very powerful.
Member
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia..
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
I love kaname but still the knight is zero.. I still like zero but KANAME more.. Dunno why.. =.=


why zero is so so important to 'vampire knight'? Just because he is the KNIGHT.. Means the whole show is about him? Since the name of VK is related to zero.. T.T
Posted 12/13/08
Obviously it's Zero after watching ep 10 I figured it out but still that doesn't mean he'll end up with Yuuki doesn't it?? I wish he does though
Member
2732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outskirts of Midgar
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Zero is Yuuki's knight...
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

ZeeRooo wrote:


stranglerevir wrote:


ZeeRooo wrote:

it is obvious ZERO im wondering for others who are voting for kaname for the sake of voting only !!

kaname: " For about for years the chess piece knight which I so carefully raised will soon cheakmate the king" " That knight is you."



You do realize that this is not in the manga right? Kaname only said that Zero is the "horse" that will carry him to his "place" (from vk manga). The anime though made it seems like Zero is the knight which does make sense considering the direction it's going towards to. According to the manga, night class members are considered "knightS" because they serve to protect day class members and help establishing peace as requested from Kaname. The first part of the manga focused mostly on Zero and then Yuuki. Now the second arc will be focusing on Kaname. We weren't given enough insight on Kaname because he's made to remain mysterious. That is his charm.

Defeating Rido means nothing, because he is just low class villain in the manga. The real bad guy has yet to make his/her appearence, and in the meantime we will be dealing with Sarah. Anime is going in a different root and will end in 3 episodes as Rido as the badguy. So, in the anime, Zero is probably the vampire knight. But in the manga, which is canon, he is not the only knight as far as i'm concerned.


as far we are talking about is the anime and zero is the vampire knight no argue about it but the same apply to manga as well ( the concept is same even with the minimal changes SO FAR) ..if not Hino won't call it Vampire Knight (she has meaning and it was revealed) !! she can call it (Vampire KnightS) if their are more than one Knight or as you said it is all night class which i think they are only PawnS .. so i disagree with you on this it meant to be on zero main character they barly focusing on the others (night class)..
i don't think so far the anime went to different root they just will end it with the first ARC of manga .. Anime is the ShortCut of any manga either it finish or Not we have to wait and see ..

Even if the second Arc was about "Kaname" as you said (which i don't think so it will be about Vampire and Hunters) does that mean he will be the knight !! it can't be, Hino just will explain the whole thing about his mysterious as ancestor ,the title won't change she need to give the depth to her story for all characters.. till that time come we can discuss about it .. but so far the anime/manga zero is the Knight (even zero character might change later!!..)


Defeating Rido means nothing, because he is just low class villain in the manga

Disagree .. if this is the case kaname doesn't need to worry that much He is not only Villian He is a GREEDY MONESTOR very powerful and if he lives YUuki the most precious one to kaname would die , all his motivation for that villian.. if another character is coming doesn't mean to diminsh Rido's prospect as a villian or make him weaker.. each Arc peroid has it is own story and the main story was the first one the second or third just to contiue her own series to find a Convincing END TO VK..


========
dont believe all rumors !!




I agree with ya...

Member
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Zero
Posted 12/13/08

ilovebakchoy wrote:

uhm i thought this was disclosed in the first season! Kaname is always playing with his chess pieces. So I figured he's the king and Yuuki is the queen. He's been breeding zero, the knight, to fight Rido all these years. So yeah, the knight is pointing to Zero since the beginning. No big surprise there.


My thoughts exactly. Zero is the Vampire Knight
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the world
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
zero but kaname could be a knight
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singaporu XD
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
zero! cos kaname is the king! woo!
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Definitely zero because he's the hero of the story...



Besides, why would kaname be the knight? He's already king of the purebloods...he can't be the vampire knight! no way, it's totally zero...he's the knight in shining armor!
Member
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
its definitely zero....

if you saw ep 10, you would definitely see that indeed zero is the "vampire knight"

Member
2642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California, Fresno
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
I knew it was Zero!
>// w //<
Yatta! Zero
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Zero..!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.