First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MMORPGs
RPGamer
3957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Estonia
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

DemonicDemon92 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

1) Deicide online (this games really incomplete it misses many things like quests and stuff but when it is finished than it will be awsome):P:P
2)Martial heroes,deicide,ran online,hero online, conquer online, tales of pirates,runescape,dark eden, Rappelz,adventure quest,ninja rpg,naruto legends,bleach legends.
3)Dragonball online (english version).



is the dragonball online is out yet!?


Yea it is.
RPGamer
1180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere!~
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

geenius3ab wrote:


DemonicDemon92 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:

1) Deicide online (this games really incomplete it misses many things like quests and stuff but when it is finished than it will be awsome):P:P
2)Martial heroes,deicide,ran online,hero online, conquer online, tales of pirates,runescape,dark eden, Rappelz,adventure quest,ninja rpg,naruto legends,bleach legends.
3)Dragonball online (english version).



is the dragonball online is out yet!?


Yea it is.


emm..where can i download it..if there link will be better thanks =D
RPGamer
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / United States
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
1.) World of Warcraft
2.) World of Warcraft
3.) Anything that seems like it'll be good ^-^ not sure...

<3 Druids & Hunters
RPGamer
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada :)
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
1. PristonTale
2. Flyff
3. PristonTale 2 : Enigma
RPGamer
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
1) ragnarok online XD
2) not playing mmorpg at the moment
3) final fantasy online...and ragnarok online 2
RPGamer
41087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
1) FF XI
2) FF XI
3) Blade and Soul
Posted 11/21/08
1] diablo 2
2] diablo 2 perfect world
3] diablo 3
RPGamer
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
1) Rose Online
2) Rose Online and Flyff
3) Don't know
RPGamer
4142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / OR, USA.
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

khonnor wrote:

1) Rose Online
2) Rose Online and Flyff
3) Don't know


you're exactly like me! ^^
RPGamer
8333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Vi3tGrl2 wrote:


khonnor wrote:

1) Rose Online
2) Rose Online and Flyff
3) Don't know


you're exactly like me! ^^


hehe ok u play great games then :P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.