First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply On the North
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
new knigth!
*patroling around*
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
*approaching her mother and her sister*

hai mother...hai sister..*smile*

what are u two doing here???*look at them*


(hai!! i'm a new princess here... my name is Yuuki... nice to meet u~~^^)
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:

new knigth!
*patroling around*


*walking around*

*met a knight*

hai~~ i never met u before... are u a new here?? *look at him*

(hai.. i'm a new princess here... my name is Yuuki..nice to meet u...^^)
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

shiromanju wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:

new knigth!
*patroling around*


*walking around*

*met a knight*

hai~~ i never met u before... are u a new here?? *look at him*

(hai.. i'm a new princess here... my name is Yuuki..nice to meet u...^^)


*bow down*

Yes princes Yuuki

A'm new here, and nice to meet you to a'm Ferino
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Karin: *Sneak's Around* I Hope No One Know's Im Here.....
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Sits in a tree licking blood of fingers *Hmmm that human wasnt all that fun* sighs and then smirks *ahh neva mind there are plently of humans around* giggles
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:

new knigth!
*patroling around*


*walking around*

*met a knight*

hai~~ i never met u before... are u a new here?? *look at him*

(hai.. i'm a new princess here... my name is Yuuki..nice to meet u...^^)


*bow down*

Yes princes Yuuki

A'm new here, and nice to meet you to a'm Ferino


haik..ferino-san..

would u like to accompany me to walking around??

well.. if u're not busy..^^

Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

shiromanju wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:

new knigth!
*patroling around*


*walking around*

*met a knight*

hai~~ i never met u before... are u a new here?? *look at him*

(hai.. i'm a new princess here... my name is Yuuki..nice to meet u...^^)


*bow down*

Yes princes Yuuki

A'm new here, and nice to meet you to a'm Ferino


haik..ferino-san..

would u like to accompany me to walking around??

well.. if u're not busy..^^



it's an honour lady Yuuki

*walk with lady Yuuki*

so where do you want to go my lady Yuuki?
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Sits in a tree licking blood of fingers *Hmmm that human wasnt all that fun* sighs and then smirks *ahh neva mind there are plently of humans around* giggles


*See's You*.......
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Sits in a tree licking blood of fingers *Hmmm that human wasnt all that fun* sighs and then smirks *ahh neva mind there are plently of humans around* giggles


*See's You*.......


Looks down at the girl *Ohhh so im a show now am i?* smirks *maybe im havin some luck* laughs

(brb)
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08


hmm...*think* i don't know..

its up to my feet..haha~~*smile*

in their way..

anyway ferino-san *look at him*

why you become a knight??
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08

LadyYukki wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


LadyYukki wrote:

Sits in a tree licking blood of fingers *Hmmm that human wasnt all that fun* sighs and then smirks *ahh neva mind there are plently of humans around* giggles


*See's You*.......


Looks down at the girl *Ohhh so im a show now am i?* smirks *maybe im havin some luck* laughs

(brb)


......*Back's Away**Alittle Scared*.........
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

shiromanju wrote:



hmm...*think* i don't know..

its up to my feet..haha~~*smile*

in their way..

anyway ferino-san *look at him*

why you become a knight??


hmmm...i think in order to protect the royal fam.
and i always like to be a knigth
*blush*
my lady, dont come closer if you look at me pls
Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


shiromanju wrote:



hmm...*think* i don't know..

its up to my feet..haha~~*smile*

in their way..

anyway ferino-san *look at him*

why you become a knight??


hmmm...i think in order to protect the royal fam.
and i always like to be a knigth
*blush*
my lady, dont come closer if you look at me pls


why?? *look at him more closer..*

hmm..*smile devilish*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

shiromanju wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


shiromanju wrote:



hmm...*think* i don't know..

its up to my feet..haha~~*smile*

in their way..

anyway ferino-san *look at him*

why you become a knight??


hmmm...i think in order to protect the royal fam.
and i always like to be a knigth
*blush*
my lady, dont come closer if you look at me pls


why?? *look at him more closer..*

hmm..*smile devilish*


*turn around and walk a bit further*
srry my lady, but musnt we go now?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.