First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply On the North
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



sh*t hope she dont fall
*run to her and toke her to her room so she can rest there*
*think''i hope lady Karin is oke''*


*Asleep*


good she is asleep now
*went out of the room and begin to patrol agen*


*Open's A Eye's**Get Up And Sneak's Out**Jump's Out The Window And Land's Sitting In A Cherry Blossm Tree*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



sh*t hope she dont fall
*run to her and toke her to her room so she can rest there*
*think''i hope lady Karin is oke''*


*Asleep*


good she is asleep now
*went out of the room and begin to patrol agen*


*Open's A Eye's**Get Up And Sneak's Out**Jump's Out The Window And Land's Sitting In A Cherry Blossm Tree*


hmm..? did i heard some thingz? hmm.. it must be my imagination agen
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



sh*t hope she dont fall
*run to her and toke her to her room so she can rest there*
*think''i hope lady Karin is oke''*


*Asleep*


good she is asleep now
*went out of the room and begin to patrol agen*


*Open's A Eye's**Get Up And Sneak's Out**Jump's Out The Window And Land's Sitting In A Cherry Blossm Tree*


hmm..? did i heard some thingz? hmm.. it must be my imagination agen


*Giggle's**Change's Form**Jump's Out Of Tree*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



sh*t hope she dont fall
*run to her and toke her to her room so she can rest there*
*think''i hope lady Karin is oke''*


*Asleep*


good she is asleep now
*went out of the room and begin to patrol agen*


*Open's A Eye's**Get Up And Sneak's Out**Jump's Out The Window And Land's Sitting In A Cherry Blossm Tree*


hmm..? did i heard some thingz? hmm.. it must be my imagination agen


*Giggle's**Change's Form**Jump's Out Of Tree*


hmm.. who are you?
*think''wow she's prety 4 a intruder, wait a sec why is lady Karin window open? but lady Karin is asleep?and i dont remember that the window was open?*
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



sh*t hope she dont fall
*run to her and toke her to her room so she can rest there*
*think''i hope lady Karin is oke''*


*Asleep*


good she is asleep now
*went out of the room and begin to patrol agen*


*Open's A Eye's**Get Up And Sneak's Out**Jump's Out The Window And Land's Sitting In A Cherry Blossm Tree*


hmm..? did i heard some thingz? hmm.. it must be my imagination agen


*Giggle's**Change's Form**Jump's Out Of Tree*


hmm.. who are you?
*think''wow she's prety 4 a intruder, wait a sec why is lady Karin window open? but lady Karin is asleep?and i dont remember that the window was open?*


*Giggle's**Stand's Up Walk's Up To You*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08


halt! who are you?
*think''great now is a prety lady walking to me what should i do? ''*
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:



halt! who are you?
*think''great now is a prety lady walking to me what should i do? ''*


*Giggle's**Kisse's Ur Cheek* Can I Get In Plz ....
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



halt! who are you?
*think''great now is a prety lady walking to me what should i do? ''*


*Giggle's**Kisse's Ur Cheek* Can I Get In Plz ....


what?
i told you to halt!
*draw my sword and point it at her*
one last time ho are you? and what do you mean by that can i get in plz?
*sh*t shes good *
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



halt! who are you?
*think''great now is a prety lady walking to me what should i do? ''*


*Giggle's**Kisse's Ur Cheek* Can I Get In Plz ....


what?
i told you to halt!
*draw my sword and point it at her*
one last time ho are you? and what do you mean by that can i get in plz?
*sh*t shes good *


*Hug's You**Kisse's Ur Cheek* Plz ! *Hug's You Alittle Tighter*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08


what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:



what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close


Karin: You Passed The Test !!! *Change's Bak To Normal Form*
Now Can You Plz Undo The Spell !
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close


Karin: You Passed The Test !!! *Change's Bak To Normal Form*
Now Can You Plz Undo The Spell !


what!! it's lady Karin
*''clap'' so the spell went out*
A'm verry srry my lady Karin
*bow down*
*think'' was that Lady Karin? hmm.. she was hot *
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close


Karin: You Passed The Test !!! *Change's Bak To Normal Form*
Now Can You Plz Undo The Spell !


what!! it's lady Karin
*''clap'' so the spell went out*
A'm verry srry my lady Karin
*bow down*
*think'' was that Lady Karin? hmm.. she was hot *


By The Way That Was My Future Self And Ur Still Blushing...Ehehe.....*Blushing*
Member
5063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close


Karin: You Passed The Test !!! *Change's Bak To Normal Form*
Now Can You Plz Undo The Spell !


what!! it's lady Karin
*''clap'' so the spell went out*
A'm verry srry my lady Karin
*bow down*
*think'' was that Lady Karin? hmm.. she was hot *


By The Way That Was My Future Self And Ur Still Blushing...Ehehe.....*Blushing*


srry my lady
*stand up straigth after bowing down*
*think''crap a'm lady Yuuki's personal knigth and stil i blush on lady Karin? *
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


l0rdmurd0k wrote:



what?
*think''what is going on? and she so soft i must do something*
step a few foot away from her and did a magic spel
*nhe mu sa te ri ho ke gi to!!* it's combine spel it stop my victem from moving
phew! that was close


Karin: You Passed The Test !!! *Change's Bak To Normal Form*
Now Can You Plz Undo The Spell !


what!! it's lady Karin
*''clap'' so the spell went out*
A'm verry srry my lady Karin
*bow down*
*think'' was that Lady Karin? hmm.. she was hot *


By The Way That Was My Future Self And Ur Still Blushing...Ehehe.....*Blushing*


srry my lady
*stand up straigth after bowing down*
*think''crap a'm lady Yuuki's personal knigth and stil i blush on lady Karin? *


I've Gotta Go And Bye BTW Ur Still Blushing ! *Dissapper's*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.