Post Reply Apply For Moderator!
Creator
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
To apply for moderator:

Username:
Why:
What I will do:
Moderator
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sumwhere~
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Username: xxluck
Why: I want to help others
What I will do: I can help, be active, make the group better.
Creator
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

xxluck wrote:

Username: xxluck
Why: I want to help others
What I will do: I can help, be active, make the group better.


ACCEPTED

Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Doesn't anyone else want to be a moderator?
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
username:cindy-vang_LoL
Why:help group and etc
wat will i do:I can try to make the group active but also not to get annoying. I can Make banner's,avii's,icon's,cards,etc.
Creator
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

username:cindy-vang_LoL
Why:help group and etc
wat will i do:I can try to make the group active but also not to get annoying. I can Make banner's,avii's,icon's,cards,etc.


Approved :excl:
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Chara_Change wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

username:cindy-vang_LoL
Why:help group and etc
wat will i do:I can try to make the group active but also not to get annoying. I can Make banner's,avii's,icon's,cards,etc.


Approved :excl:


thx^^
You must be logged in to post.