First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime than to Anime now
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UNITED KINGDOM
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

hotshotz79 wrote:

like many have mentioned;

Anime Then = bit more family oriented
Anime Now = more towards adults and perverts

but then again.. thats how the world is now.. everywhere you go and see.. its the same

Women Then = less skin revealed when wearing clothes
Women Now = dont bother wearing clothes

just an example, not general.. but thats just how it is

though both 'Then' and 'Now' have their own best shows of its time


i kinda remembered something about the WOMEN THEN. the women in Dragon Balls reveals too much. and it's like an anime way way way back then. my uncles time.
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
now th anime is better in art & plot and its more for th teens than lil children
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / your mind !!!!!!
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
before: safe cheerful good for little kids (except for all the hentai)

now: echiness here and there all about panty shots non innocent
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UNITED KINGDOM
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

andydono wrote:


riinco wrote:

yeah sure all the things you said was true. but what i meant was that the anime back then are too childish for me. i mean card captor sakura wtf!?(no offense to all fans) and those other childish anime that doesnt really make sense. at least the anime today are sensible and funny.

and regarding the eyes, it's the animators art style so you cant do anything about it. you shouldnt criticize their styles because everyone has their own style and originality. peace V^.^V


Your still horribly wrong ...

I'm just going to leave it at that since if we continue on, we're just going to go into a pointless flame discussion.


how can i be horribly wrong when it's my opinion? everyone's entitled to their own opinions so leave it be.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
U cant forget a classics like DBZ
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

riinco wrote:


andydono wrote:


riinco wrote:

yeah sure all the things you said was true. but what i meant was that the anime back then are too childish for me. i mean card captor sakura wtf!?(no offense to all fans) and those other childish anime that doesnt really make sense. at least the anime today are sensible and funny.

and regarding the eyes, it's the animators art style so you cant do anything about it. you shouldnt criticize their styles because everyone has their own style and originality. peace V^.^V


Your still horribly wrong ...

I'm just going to leave it at that since if we continue on, we're just going to go into a pointless flame discussion.


how can i be horribly wrong when it's my opinion? everyone's entitled to their own opinions so leave it be.


I don't think so.

If you say that animes back then are childish, that ain't an opinion.
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UNITED KINGDOM
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


riinco wrote:


andydono wrote:


riinco wrote:

yeah sure all the things you said was true. but what i meant was that the anime back then are too childish for me. i mean card captor sakura wtf!?(no offense to all fans) and those other childish anime that doesnt really make sense. at least the anime today are sensible and funny.

and regarding the eyes, it's the animators art style so you cant do anything about it. you shouldnt criticize their styles because everyone has their own style and originality. peace V^.^V


Your still horribly wrong ...

I'm just going to leave it at that since if we continue on, we're just going to go into a pointless flame discussion.


how can i be horribly wrong when it's my opinion? everyone's entitled to their own opinions so leave it be.


I don't think so.

If you say that animes back then are childish, that ain't an opinion.


aah, but what i said was that anime back then are too childish FOR ME. that's considered as an opinion of mine.
Posted 12/13/08
anime then: more original, less ecchi scenes

anime now: panty shots every 5 seconds, same old things happening
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Anime then: Sucky dubs. Wait for it on TV and never know when it's on. Inconsistent airing.

Anime now: Subs!!! Watch whenever I want to.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

riinco wrote:

how can i be horribly wrong when it's my opinion? everyone's entitled to their own opinions so leave it be.


Why must you quote me again I specifically said that if we were to continue on we would get into a pointless flame discussion ...

If you must know, I'll tell you;

-just because Card Captors Sakura was childish (which was AIMED towards female children to begin with) doesnt make old school anime as a whole to be childish

-old school animes not making sense?? then what about current Shounen animes (a genre for BOYS) having male characters looking like girls?? or average joes getting hot beautiful ladies to fall in love to them just because there nice?? the list goes on ...

-there's a reason why people considered the 80's to be the golden age of anime

I'll just have to wait until these current "trends" die out. For now I'll just have to suck it up .
If you do quote me again, let's just hope its not a flame message.

587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UNITED KINGDOM
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

andydono wrote:


riinco wrote:

how can i be horribly wrong when it's my opinion? everyone's entitled to their own opinions so leave it be.


Why must you quote me again I specifically said that if we were to continue on we would get into a pointless flame discussion ...

If you must know, I'll tell you;

-just because Card Captors Sakura was childish (which was AIMED towards female children to begin with) doesnt make old school anime as a whole to be childish

-old school animes not making sense?? then what about current Shounen animes (a genre for BOYS) having male characters looking like girls?? or average joes getting hot beautiful ladies to fall in love to them just because there nice?? the list goes on ...

-there's a reason why people considered the 80's to be the golden age of anime

I'll just have to wait until these current "trends" die out. For now I'll just have to suck it up .
If you do quote me again, let's just hope its not a flame message.



i didnt say that the childishness of CCS represents the whole of anime. and it's the creativeness of the people who created it that made boys look like girls. it's what they want after all. and you cant do anything about it like i said.

I did tell you that all of what you said are true. but please do think that there are people out there that dont like these kind of things and appreciate the ones of today. E.G me. so please let's end it here.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/13/08

riinco wrote:

i didnt say that the childishness of CCS represents the whole of anime. and it's the creativeness of the people who created it that made boys look like girls. it's what they want after all. and you cant do anything about it like i said.

I did tell you that all of what you said are true. but please do think that there are people out there that dont like these kind of things and appreciate the ones of today. E.G me. so please let's end it here.


*facepalm* Like I said in my second post I already wanted to end our debate (since it would highly become a flame discussion), but YOU were the one who wanted to pursue it further, so I merely answered you questions .
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
i love card captor sakura, especially the hentai one LOL


anyway back to topic
anime's are better today lol
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / at home. .
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
there's definitely better art in anime now than before. .
but fanservice and the ecchiness of anime now is a bit too much. .
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
it was much better then then it is now

then dark detailed styles deep involved stories.

now overly bright colors pointless repetitive stories
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.