First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
terrible sequels
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
What game did you love but all the follow up games were terrible?I know a few where lightning only struck one like SSX snowboarding.This is just my opinion,but i found the first game to be excellent,great graphics for its time too but then i got SSX tricky and SSX on tour and i thought they were awful,especially SSX tricky.what games did you find good but had terrible sequels?
11685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
FFX-2 is the first one that comes to mind.
Posted 12/13/08
Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
FF X-2
Devil may cry 2
Every sonic game after sonic adventure 2
Jak X
Posted 12/13/08

LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.

Posted 12/13/08

vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.



Look, this game was really cooly-cool as a "game" but for MP game it was pretty pathetic because as I think it`s one time storyline. It doesn`t need sequels if you get it. Revenge is over so I just didn`t understand what was the meaning of second game.
Posted 12/13/08

LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.



Look, this game was really cooly-cool as a "game" but for MP game it was pretty pathetic because as I think it`s one time storyline. It doesn`t need sequels if you get it. Revenge is over so I just didn`t understand what was the meaning of second game.


lol max said it best himself " I lied to myself that it was over. I was still alive, my loved ones were still dead. It wasn't over."

I thought it was cool. I liked the film noir aspects of the game. vladimir was a cool villain. "max, dearest of all my friends..." I also dug the max and mona relationship and I dug the last line of dialogue from the game

"I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was all right."
Posted 12/13/08

vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.



Look, this game was really cooly-cool as a "game" but for MP game it was pretty pathetic because as I think it`s one time storyline. It doesn`t need sequels if you get it. Revenge is over so I just didn`t understand what was the meaning of second game.


lol max said it best himself " I lied to myself that it was over. I was still alive, my loved ones were still dead. It wasn't over."

I thought it was cool. I liked the film noir aspects of the game. vladimir was a cool villain. "max, dearest of all my friends..." I also dug the max and mona relationship and I dug the last line of dialogue from the game

"I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was all right."


Oh shite I hate her! Mona Sucks! Dunno she was pretty useless there. Yes, I`m noir fanatic and another reason I dislike her (don`t joking around! ) she wasn`t blonde. The game follows all the ways of film-noir except in 1920-1940`s there were BLONDE Femme Fatales there. Veronica Lake or Jean Harlow. Except this innacurate fact the game is still perfect. Dammit didn`t play it since ever, I have to buy it as soon as I can!!! XD
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

fatebreaker wrote:

FFX-2 is the first one that comes to mind.


Yeah that was crap.
Posted 12/13/08

LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.



Look, this game was really cooly-cool as a "game" but for MP game it was pretty pathetic because as I think it`s one time storyline. It doesn`t need sequels if you get it. Revenge is over so I just didn`t understand what was the meaning of second game.


lol max said it best himself " I lied to myself that it was over. I was still alive, my loved ones were still dead. It wasn't over."

I thought it was cool. I liked the film noir aspects of the game. vladimir was a cool villain. "max, dearest of all my friends..." I also dug the max and mona relationship and I dug the last line of dialogue from the game

"I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was all right."


Oh shite I hate her! Mona Sucks! Dunno she was pretty useless there. Yes, I`m noir fanatic and another reason I dislike her (don`t joking around! ) she wasn`t blonde. The game follows all the ways of film-noir except in 1920-1940`s there were BLONDE Femme Fatales there. Veronica Lake or Jean Harlow. Except this innacurate fact the game is still perfect. Dammit didn`t play it since ever, I have to buy it as soon as I can!!! XD


I prefer brunette women, myself. I know what you're saying, though. I would like to pick up again, too.
Posted 12/13/08

vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


LadyVertz wrote:

Max Payne 2 sucks noodles! All the characters look different even!!


wha-?! I loved that game. Besides the characters looking different, it was awesome. The story was great and had some good dialogue. vlad was a riot too.



Look, this game was really cooly-cool as a "game" but for MP game it was pretty pathetic because as I think it`s one time storyline. It doesn`t need sequels if you get it. Revenge is over so I just didn`t understand what was the meaning of second game.


lol max said it best himself " I lied to myself that it was over. I was still alive, my loved ones were still dead. It wasn't over."

I thought it was cool. I liked the film noir aspects of the game. vladimir was a cool villain. "max, dearest of all my friends..." I also dug the max and mona relationship and I dug the last line of dialogue from the game

"I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was all right."


Oh shite I hate her! Mona Sucks! Dunno she was pretty useless there. Yes, I`m noir fanatic and another reason I dislike her (don`t joking around! ) she wasn`t blonde. The game follows all the ways of film-noir except in 1920-1940`s there were BLONDE Femme Fatales there. Veronica Lake or Jean Harlow. Except this innacurate fact the game is still perfect. Dammit didn`t play it since ever, I have to buy it as soon as I can!!! XD


I prefer brunette women, myself. I know what you're saying, though. I would like to pick up again, too.



I think black is better looking than blonde too but it`s the laws of noir, bro Also those films were b/w and black hair wouldn`t be seen there even
Posted 12/13/08


I know. I was just saying... It didn't follow all of the codes of film noir, anyway. The games were also love letters to John Woo movies. lol Sam Spade never fired two 9.mm at the same time.
Posted 12/13/08

vittoriano wrote:



I know. I was just saying... It didn't follow all of the codes of film noir, anyway. The games were also love letters to John Woo movies. lol Sam Spade never fired two 9.mm at the same time.



Total off-top so if you want write me a PM what do you think about something I call novelelle noir films like Sin City and upcoming Spirit? City was priceless in my opinion (and I`m sure in everybody`s op.) and Spirit trailer was messy but I hope it will be great (yes I love Scarlett Johansson! )
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
the sonic games........sequals kinda suck
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Right here...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
DMC2 was horrid...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.