First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What kind of Angel are you?!
Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 5/10/09
You chose wath kind of angel are you going to be!
Here are some angel typs:neko angels,fallen angels,white angels...

Name:Eva
Type:Love angel
About you:My dream is to find true love.

Pic:
Posted 12/17/08
Time to work hard! ><

Name: Tammie
Type: Angel of Serenity
About You: My final goal is to spread peace throughout all the worlds!

PIC:
Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Welcome!We are glad to have you here!
Posted 12/18/08
Name:Anaya
Type:Angel of light
About you: Bring light to everyone by singing

Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Welcome,if you love singing your welcome to sing to us!
Posted 12/19/08
name: lina
type: angel of songs
about you: my dream is to bring happiness to ppl with my voice!

Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Its good to have you here!
Angel student
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Looking for someo...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Name: Susie
Type:angel of health
about you: i always wanted to enter this school
pic:
Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Susie320 wrote:

Name: Susie
Type:angel of health
about you: i always wanted to enter this school
pic:


Welcome!Hope that you'll like it here!
Angel student
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
Name : Yumeno Hikari
Type : Snow Angel
About you : Actually I'm just a human. But since I knew that before I born my mother was an angel and I can transform into a snow angel, she enters me into this school.

My angel form :



My human form :

Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

hanami_chan wrote:

Name : Yumeno Hikari
Type : Snow Angel
About you : Actually I'm just a human. But since I knew that before I born my mother was an angel and I can transform into a snow angel, she enters me into this school.

My angel form :



My human form :



Hello,I hope you enjoy you'r stay here!
Posted 1/21/09
Name: Hinata Yume
Type: Angel of Dream
About you: All I want is to make people's dreams beautiful and bright.

Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

reveriesakura wrote:

Name: Hinata Yume
Type: Angel of Dream
About you: All I want is to make people's dreams beautiful and bright.



Welcome,I hope that you'll like it here!
Angel Helper
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 5/17/09 , edited 5/18/09
Name: c.2 (me changed it)
Type: angel of elements (water, earth, air, fire, lightning, nature,ice)
About you: makeing a happy living in the world with all her elements
loves to cosplay >w< and talk

Pic:
Posted 5/17/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

You chose wath kind of angel are you going to be!
Here are some angel typs:neko angels,fallen angels,white angels...

Name:Eva
Type:Love angel
About you:My dream is to find true love.

Pic:


Name: Akari Ichiru
Type: Fallen Angel and Guardian Angel
About me: A fallen Angel sent to earth for a second chance in Life. A Guardian Angel to people to help guide them.

Picture:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.