First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii requests
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 12/13/08 , edited 12/27/08


If you want an avii then just fill this in remember to include all of these information or your request will be ignored!


1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):
2.Words:
3.crops or not:
4.border?
5.Deco:
6. animated?
7.size:
8.request maker?

Moderators

.Animegirl_666(creator)
.Michi-Yuki (Moderator)
.Animemusiklove(moderator)
.AmuletMitchi(moderator)

Note: Moderators if you want to do a graphic then please edit there request and write Pending (Your username)
This way we dont get mixed up and if you are finished pu there graphic in the group photos and on there request edit again and write Done by (your username) Thanks!
Posted 12/16/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1
Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? yes
5.Deco: up to you wutever look cute
6. animated? up to you
7.size: skinny & tall
8.request maker? whoever is availabel xD
Request member
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/17/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words:fatetestarossaharlaown,Merry Christmas
3.crops or not:crop
4.border? yes
5.Deco:christmas design
6. animated? yes
7.size:thin and tall
8.request maker? anyone

DONE Michi-Yuki
Here it is.. I hope u like it.. if u have any changes u want me to make just ask! >.<
Moderator
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

karin_371 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


I finished it I hope you like it!! >.< if you want me to make any changes just ask!
Moderator
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

sunnyharuhi wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? yes
5.Deco: up to you wutever look cute
6. animated? up to you
7.size: skinny & tall
8.request maker? whoever is availabel xD


I finished making urs... if u need me to change anything dont' hesistate to ask. ^-^
Posted 12/17/08

Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


I finished it I hope you like it!! >.< if you want me to make any changes just ask!


omg! thx!!!!!! its kawaii!!!!!!!! >_<
Moderator
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

karin_371 wrote:


Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


I finished it I hope you like it!! >.< if you want me to make any changes just ask!


omg! thx!!!!!! its kawaii!!!!!!!! >_<


np!! glad u like it!! >.<
Posted 12/17/08

Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


I finished it I hope you like it!! >.< if you want me to make any changes just ask!


omg! thx!!!!!! its kawaii!!!!!!!! >_<


np!! glad u like it!! >.<


i love to ask u to do another one............ but can u?
Request member
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / where i wanna be
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: azn_gurlz
3.crops or not: no.....
4.border?no......
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no..........
7.size: long n thing
8.request maker?: any1.

Done by Animegirl_666

Hope you like it!



Request member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words:
~glesh (seperate) I love you
3.crops or not:
~just resize or if it makes it look nicer, sure, crop it
4.border?
~none
5.Deco:
~brushes, and anything that makes it nice
6. animated?
~no
7.size:
~long and thin
8.request maker?
Michi-Yuki if she's available

Yeah I'm available
DONE Michi-Yuki

if u need any changes just ask! >.<
Moderator
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

karin_371 wrote:


Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


Michi-Yuki wrote:


karin_371 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Akashiya Moka
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


I finished it I hope you like it!! >.< if you want me to make any changes just ask!


omg! thx!!!!!! its kawaii!!!!!!!! >_<


np!! glad u like it!! >.<


i love to ask u to do another one............ but can u?


yeah sure!! >.<
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/22/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Mizore Shirayuki
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1


2.Words: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Moka Akashiya
3.crops or not: umm........ no........
4.border?: no.........
5.Deco: brushes n anything to match
6. animated?: no......
7.size: Long n thing
8.request maker?: Any1

Pending Animegirl_666

Here is your first avii im working on your secound avii! hope you like it!



okay here is your secound one!


Request member
4524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words:autumn_bliss16 "Merry Christmas
3.crops or not:yes
4.border:no
5.Deco:brushes..snowflakes, anything cute for the holidays
6. animated:no
7.size:thin and tall
8.request maker:anyone will do...

pls and thank you...
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/22/08
Pic :

Words : Coco144 (along the bottom)
Crop : No
Border : No
Decoration : None
Animated : No
Size : Leave size alone
Request Maker : Michi-Yuki

DONE by Michi-Yuki

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.