First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii requests
Request member
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/25/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Heavenly_Baked, Sakura
3.crops or not: crop
4.border? yes
5.Deco: brushes, snowflakes or anything cute =]
6. animated? no
7.size: thin & long
8.request maker? Anyone

Done by Animegirl_666

Hope you like it!



12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08 , edited 12/28/08
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Pending Animegirl_666

Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

sunnyharuhi wrote:

1 pic:

2 words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3 crop idk
4 decoration: whatever matches
5 animated no
6 size: tall and thin
7 borders: yes
8 repuest maker: Michi-Yuki or wu ever is available
thank you^^

Done by Animegirl_666

Hope you like it!





thanx soo much!!!!its adorable
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

-Hope wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Done By Animegirl_666



Okay here is your avii sorry for the wait if you would like any changes then dont hesitate to ask!




12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Animegirl_666 wrote:


-Hope wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Done By Animegirl_666



Okay here is your avii sorry for the wait if you would like any changes then dont hesitate to ask!




thx i love it :]

12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/31/08
1.pic

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Done by Animegirl_666

Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 1/2/09
1.pic

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~

Posted 12/29/08

sunnyharuhi wrote:

1.pic

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~


here is ur avii
Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

hikari70 wrote:


sunnyharuhi wrote:

1.pic

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~


here is ur avii


thanx!!!!!!
Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 1/2/09
1.pic:

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~”

Done by Animegirl_666

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 1/2/09
.pic:


2. words: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
3. crops: yes
4. border:no
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: no
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D

PENDING Michi-Yuki
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

-Hope wrote:

1.pic

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Done by Animegirl_666



Okay your avii is done sorry if it's not that good!


12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Animegirl_666 wrote:


-Hope wrote:

1.pic

2.Words: Hope-Chan
3.crops or not: no
4.border? no
5.Deco: anythin cute and matching pic :D
6. animated? yes
7.size: tall & thin
8.request maker? any :]

Done by Animegirl_666



Okay your avii is done sorry if it's not that good!


thx i luv it :]
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sunnyharuhi wrote:

1.pic:

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~”

Done by Animegirl_666



okay here is your avii!


Request member
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


sunnyharuhi wrote:

1.pic:

2. words: sunnyharuhi, tay-chan
3. crops: no
4. border: up to u
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: up to u
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D
arigato~”

Done by Animegirl_666



okay here is your avii!




omaigurshness!!!!!! i totally luv it thanx so much~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.