First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii requests
Request member
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/7/09
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: baysgirl88
3.crops or not: up to you
4.border? no
5.Deco: anything that looks cute
6. animated? no
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? anyone

Pending Animegirl_666

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

baysgirl88 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: baysgirl88
3.crops or not: up to you
4.border? no
5.Deco: anything that looks cute
6. animated? no
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? anyone

Pending Animegirl_666


Here is your avii!


Request member
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


baysgirl88 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: baysgirl88
3.crops or not: up to you
4.border? no
5.Deco: anything that looks cute
6. animated? no
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? anyone

Pending Animegirl_666


Here is your avii!




THANKS!!! I love it!!
Moderator
8880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Under a pouring o...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

.pic:


2. words: tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
3. crops: yes
4. border:no
5 deco: anything thats cute or matches
6. animated: no
7. size: tall nd thin
8. mod: anyone ;D

PENDING Michi-Yuki


DONE so sorry for the late... here it is!

Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Crown, babbygurl69
3.crops or not: yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute! >,<
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? Animegirl_666(creator)

Done by Animegirl_666
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

babbygurl69 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Crown, babbygurl69
3.crops or not: yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute! >,<
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? Animegirl_666(creator)

Done by Animegirl_666


Okay your avii has been finished hope it is okay need if you need any changes then don't hesitate to ask me!

Posted 1/18/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


babbygurl69 wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words: Crown, babbygurl69
3.crops or not: yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute! >,<
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker? Animegirl_666(creator)

Done by Animegirl_666


Okay your avii has been finished hope it is okay need if you need any changes then don't hesitate to ask me!



i lalalalove it! thankk you! >,<
its sooo kawaiii!
thank you thank you!
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 2/13/09
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words :-christina, christina
3.crops or not:yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute!
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker?-christina-

Done by Animegirl_666
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kuching
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 2/13/09
1.Pic

2.Words:Karen
3.crops or not:
4.border? no thankz
5.Deco: brushes n anything that suits the pic
6. animated? nope
7.size: thin n tall
8.request maker? animegirl_666

:excl Done by Animegirl_666
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/13/09

karenyii_94 wrote:

1.Pic

2.Words:Karen
3.crops or not:
4.border? no thankz
5.Deco: brushes n anything that suits the pic
6. animated? nope
7.size: thin n tall
8.request maker? animegirl_666

:excl Done by Animegirl_666


Sorry for the long wait here is your finished avii sorry again! I hope you like it if you need any changes then just ask!

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

-christina- wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words :-christina, christina
3.crops or not:yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute!
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker?-christina-

Done by Animegirl_666


Sorry for the long wait!

Posted 2/13/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


-christina- wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words :-christina, christina
3.crops or not:yes
4.border? thin
5.Deco: anything cute!
6. animated? no,thanks
7.size: tall and thin
8.request maker?-christina-

Done by Animegirl_666


Sorry for the long wait!



soory me cant see the avii T.T
Member
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kuching
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:


karenyii_94 wrote:

1.Pic

2.Words:Karen
3.crops or not:
4.border? no thankz
5.Deco: brushes n anything that suits the pic
6. animated? nope
7.size: thin n tall
8.request maker? animegirl_666

:excl Done by Animegirl_666


Sorry for the long wait here is your finished avii sorry again! I hope you like it if you need any changes then just ask!



Thankz u veri much !!
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Las Vegas, NV, USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words:I will always be there, you just won't see me...
3.crops or not:yes
4.border? no
5.Deco: your choice
6. animated?sure
7.size:very thin and tall
8.request maker?anyone will do

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

colorful_KC wrote:

1.Pic (in a spoiler alert):

2.Words:I will always be there, you just won't see me...
3.crops or not:yes
4.border? no
5.Deco: your choice
6. animated?sure
7.size:very thin and tall
8.request maker?anyone will do



um do you want your username to be on it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.