First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUEST: avatars ♥
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 2/7/09

JennyD wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


JennyD wrote:

• preffered mod: Anyone

• text/color: Yuki (big and then a cute romantic quote)

• size: tall & thin, TALL please (chop)

• extras: cute stuff, shiny, butterflies

• pic:


here u go gome i dont hav any butterflies and i dont get wutchu mean by cute romantic quote >.<
just 2 tell u it may look big but when u put it on ur avatar it'll be thin and tall ^.^




ummm, naomi-chan, i really love it but dont u think, it's like.... too BIG??? o_O
nvm nvm


ehh i told u it may look big but when u put it on ur avatar, it's thin and long (not that long)
Member
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 2/4/09


edited by kirarin_revolution
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 2/7/09


edited by Naomi885
Posted 12/17/08

amulet_amuto wrote:


• preffered mod: anyone

• text/color: Amulet Amuto(any color that matches the photo)

• size: original(just corp it pls)

• pic:

Thank You :)

can i help you do this pic??

Member
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

kirarin_revolution wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


• preffered mod: anyone

• text/color: Amulet Amuto(any color that matches the photo)

• size: original(just corp it pls)

• pic:

Thank You :)

can i help you do this pic??


sure
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

amulet_amuto wrote:


kirarin_revolution wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


• preffered mod: anyone

• text/color: Amulet Amuto(any color that matches the photo)

• size: original(just corp it pls)

• pic:

Thank You :)

can i help you do this pic??


sure

i am done! here!:



Member
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

kirarin_revolution wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


kirarin_revolution wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


• preffered mod: anyone

• text/color: Amulet Amuto(any color that matches the photo)

• size: original(just corp it pls)

• pic:

Thank You :)

can i help you do this pic??


sure

i am done! here!:




thanks

Posted 12/19/08

-QWEEN wrote:

preffered mod: starluvsme112

text/color: any colours, as long its nice n match. Text : Elffy

size: (original, medium, tall & thin): thin n tall

extras: (extra pic, effects, decorations, cute stuff, etc.) yup

~just make it cute, and if you have brushes, brushes pls


Pic:



Sorry...i would lky to change the preffered mod to Anyone...=x
Posted 12/19/08

ix3miyuki wrote:


kirarin_revolution wrote:


ix3miyuki wrote:


kirarin_revolution wrote:


mew_kendell_chan wrote:

preffered mod: anyone available please

text/color: (Kendell-chii Rocks your Socks!! ..any color that matches please)

size: (its up to the creator)

extras: (guitars and hearts please)

pic: (in spoiler)


can i do it???



etto~ who's doing this one ne?

kirarin_revolution. can i??



lol ok. .


hi im kendells sister she said to put anyone who wants to do it can and that she thanks you for doing it
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 2/7/09


edited by Naomi885
Posted 12/19/08

mew_lauren_chan wrote:

preffered mod: anyone available please

text/color: (Take me with you? & Lauren-chii ..any color that matches please)

size: (its up to the creator)

extras: (anything that matches please)

pic: (in spoiler)




i'll help ya do this ne?
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 2/7/09

mew_lauren_chan wrote:

preffered mod: anyone available please

text/color: (Take me with you? & Lauren-chii ..any color that matches please)

size: (its up to the creator)

extras: (anything that matches please)

pic: (in spoiler)




here ya go hope u like it <3

Posted 12/19/08

-QWEEN wrote:


-QWEEN wrote:

preffered mod: starluvsme112

text/color: any colours, as long its nice n match. Text : Elffy

size: (original, medium, tall & thin): thin n tall

extras: (extra pic, effects, decorations, cute stuff, etc.) yup

~just make it cute, and if you have brushes, brushes pls


Pic:



Sorry...i would lky to change the preffered mod to Anyone...=x


here i'll help u ^-^
Posted 12/19/08

Naomi885 wrote:


mew_lauren_chan wrote:

preffered mod: anyone available please

text/color: (Take me with you? & Lauren-chii ..any color that matches please)

size: (its up to the creator)

extras: (anything that matches please)

pic: (in spoiler)




i'll help ya do this ne?


okay ^-^
Posted 12/19/08

mew_lauren_chan wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


mew_lauren_chan wrote:

preffered mod: anyone available please

text/color: (Take me with you? & Lauren-chii ..any color that matches please)

size: (its up to the creator)

extras: (anything that matches please)

pic: (in spoiler)




i'll help ya do this ne?


okay ^-^


i already did that u didnt c it???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.