First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Characters
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Name:
Age:
Year:
Sports/Clubs:
Pets:
Dorm Number:
Personality:
Picture:
Other:

If you want to add anything else you can, I will be posting mine up soon. It doesn't have to be super long, just enough to set a basic guideline for the character. I think it is better for the character's to be role played out.
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Name: Akira
Nickname: Aki, Aki-chan
Age: 17
Year: 4
Sports/Clubs: Student Council, Tennis, Writing Club, Soccer
Pets: Ora, her bunny. She often carrys her around with her around the school.
Dorm Number: 36
Picture:
Personality: Acts younger then she is, she is very short for her age so it often treated like she is younger then she is. She tries to be very kind to everyone, can be a bit of a push over, and loves bunnies. She almost never gets mad but when she does she sort of erupts. Normally when she is mad she just stays silent. She has a habit of always talking at the wrong times and is a klutz. The only time she isn't a klutz is when she is playing sports and still sometimes is. She can get very nervous around people she is just meeting and is the student council president so she has a lot of responsibilites, which can sometimes get to her. She loves her job though and her school.
Other: Can very easily attract with animals, they just seem to love her.
Member
8377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind u!!
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Name: Anne
Age:15
Year:2
Sports/Clubs:soccer, tennis
Pets:Her hamster Pepe, whichc she keeps with her almost all the time.
Dorm Number: (gotta look, fill in later)
Personality:She's a shy girl, realy sweet. She seems like a looner, but really likes people, she just isn't really good in showing it. She's a really responisble inteligent person. She is a silent person, but when she gets really mad she will be dangerous. She acts like she doesn't care what people think about her, but actually she does, because she's a sensitive person who gets hurt easily, though she won't show it. She has a hard time telling people what she feels, which make people misunderstand her.
Picture:
Other:she can play many instruments really well, without practising. It's her talent
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Ooh pretty picture, approved with a big thumps up! I will put her up and the pages.
Member
8377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind u!!
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
okay thank you!
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester,New York
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/17/08
Name:Daniel Callard
Age:16
Year:3
Sports/Clubs:Book Club
Pets: None
Dorm Number: 17
Personality: Daniel is a very unusual person. On one hand, he's incredibly intelligent, with an IQ of 132. He also manages to maintain A and B averages. When around strangers or people he doesn't know well,he's very quiet. On another hand, he's ...well, strange. He acts random sometimes, is a bit crazy at times, and sometimes likes to feel pain(only sometimes, though.) He even has an emo side. While he's certainly not too emo (he can't take cutting pain), he sometimes gets very depressed, and sometimes even cries when he's by himself. Most of the times, however, he's a stable intelligent person(albeit, with many quirks). He's also a very open person.
Picture:
Other: Loves anime, videogames, and books. He's also a tech nerd, so he's great at using computers and technology. He's great at playing videogames.
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Approved, I will put him up on the lists!
Member
8377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind u!!
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

arfenhousefan wrote:

Name:Daniel Callard
Age:16
Year:3
Sports/Clubs:Book Club
Pets: None
Dorm Number: Doesn't have one yet.
Personality: Daniel is a very unusual person. On one hand, he's incredibly intelligent, with an IQ of 132. He also manages to maintain A and B averages. When around strangers or people he doesn't know well,he's very quiet. On another hand, he's ...well, strange. He acts random sometimes, is a bit crazy at times, and sometimes likes to feel pain(only sometimes, though.) He even has an emo side. While he's certainly not too emo (he can't take cutting pain), he sometimes gets very depressed, and sometimes even cries when he's by himself. Most of the times, however, he's a stable intelligent person(albeit, with many quirks). He's also a very open person.
Picture:
Other: Loves anime, videogames, and books.


are you already really inteligent with an IQ of 132? Cuz I (in real life) have a IQ of 135 (just a question anyway :P)
Member
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Rochester,New York
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

annabloem wrote:


arfenhousefan wrote:

Name:Daniel Callard
Age:16
Year:3
Sports/Clubs:Book Club
Pets: None
Dorm Number: Doesn't have one yet.
Personality: Daniel is a very unusual person. On one hand, he's incredibly intelligent, with an IQ of 132. He also manages to maintain A and B averages. When around strangers or people he doesn't know well,he's very quiet. On another hand, he's ...well, strange. He acts random sometimes, is a bit crazy at times, and sometimes likes to feel pain(only sometimes, though.) He even has an emo side. While he's certainly not too emo (he can't take cutting pain), he sometimes gets very depressed, and sometimes even cries when he's by himself. Most of the times, however, he's a stable intelligent person(albeit, with many quirks). He's also a very open person.
Picture:
Other: Loves anime, videogames, and books.


are you already really inteligent with an IQ of 132? Cuz I (in real life) have a IQ of 135 (just a question anyway :P)


Yeah. I actually made my RP character similar to me, so the description(minus the crying when I'm alone part) is the way I really am.
Member
8377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind u!!
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

arfenhousefan wrote:


annabloem wrote:


arfenhousefan wrote:

Name:Daniel Callard
Age:16
Year:3
Sports/Clubs:Book Club
Pets: None
Dorm Number: Doesn't have one yet.
Personality: Daniel is a very unusual person. On one hand, he's incredibly intelligent, with an IQ of 132. He also manages to maintain A and B averages. When around strangers or people he doesn't know well,he's very quiet. On another hand, he's ...well, strange. He acts random sometimes, is a bit crazy at times, and sometimes likes to feel pain(only sometimes, though.) He even has an emo side. While he's certainly not too emo (he can't take cutting pain), he sometimes gets very depressed, and sometimes even cries when he's by himself. Most of the times, however, he's a stable intelligent person(albeit, with many quirks). He's also a very open person.
Picture:
Other: Loves anime, videogames, and books.


are you already really inteligent with an IQ of 132? Cuz I (in real life) have a IQ of 135 (just a question anyway :P)


Yeah. I actually made my RP character similar to me, so the description(minus the crying when I'm alone part) is the way I really am.


I did the same thing. My character is a lot like me, with some minor differences =)
Moderator
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 1/3/09
Name: Xenomaru
Age: 15
Year: 2
Sports/Clubs: No, but he is an excellent archer.
Pets: No, but he loves animals.
Dorm Number: 21
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, thoughtful, kind, empathetic, selfless.
Picture:
Other: Xenomaru is a transfer student. He loves company but is really shy, he keeps an average A to B+ in all subjects, but gets straight A+ In Biology. He tries to do what he can, but sometimes does more than what he is capable of to help someone or do something for someone.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ethala
Age: 17
Year:4
Sports/Clubs:Soccer, Track, Swimming,
Pets: None, his rabbit died last year.
Dorm Number: 35
Personality: Loving, poetic, passionate, caring, sweet, well-mannered, understanding, accepting, nervous around new people, dark sometimes, lonely, friendly.
Picture:
Other: He is single, and is best friends with Aki, sort of like her younger, older brother...
_______________________________________________________________________________

Name: Ryan Ryuname
Age: 16
Year: 3
Sports/Clubs: Swimming, Soccer.
Pets: He is scared of most animals, just hates to admit it.
Dorm Number: 13
Personality: Poetic, energetic, fun, loving, incredibly sweet, quiet, lonely, sometimes romantic.
Picture:
Other: Ryan loves school, not for the classes but because his parents are always away, and they are paranoid, so he NEVER has friends over. Ryan is a supreme linguist, the language skills equivalent to a 20 year old. He maintains A averages in everything, but math, a B-. His girlfriend whom he loved so much had recently dumped him, and so he is in a very depressed state... he can get extreamly lovesick and although he wishes he had a girlfriend asap, he respects them and never forces them into things they dont want to do.
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Name: Ayame Suzumi
Age: 13
Year: 2
Sports/Clubs: Archery,Music and Cooking
Pets: Amaya is her kitty and she always follow Ayame wherever she goes


Dorm Number: (Don't have one yet but when I do I will fill it in)
Personality:
Ayame is a sweet,kind,caring,friendly,gentle,cute,smart and always worry about others.
Pic:

Other:
Ayame comes from a very rich family that own a lot of companies and hotels all over the world.She loves to sing and can play the flute and piano very well.She isn't very skilled in cooking but she can cook and she is an amazing archer. She always felt left out cuz her parents doesn't really have time for her and her previous school,all the students only wanted her for her money.She always keeps an average of an A or B.
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Okay, I will put it up!
Member
3791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brazil
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Name- Mitsuki
Age- 13
Year-2
Sports/Clubs-Soccer, Archery and cooking
Pet-Dia
Dorm Room-9
Pic-
Others- Mitsuki is shy, friendly, funny and happy. Sha loves dance, watch anime, read, listen music, hang out with her friends and eat ice-cream!
Creator
1619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I will put it up, thank you for joining!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.