First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply REQUESTS :: AVII
Posted 12/16/08
hehehe ^^
Chocolate Tiger
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08
Mod:Anyone
Text: baysgirl88
Size (tall+thin, original): thin +tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): Anything that goes with the picture
Crop (yes, no): up to you
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!)


PENDING::Starlight305
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

baysgirl88 wrote:

Mod:Anyone
Text: baysgirl88
Size (tall+thin, original): thin +tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): Anything that goes with the picture
Crop (yes, no): up to you
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!)


PENDING::Starlight305


Chocolate Tiger
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Starlight305 wrote:


baysgirl88 wrote:

Mod:Anyone
Text: baysgirl88
Size (tall+thin, original): thin +tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): Anything that goes with the picture
Crop (yes, no): up to you
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!)


PENDING::Starlight305




Thanks!! I love it!!!
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

baysgirl88 wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:


baysgirl88 wrote:

Mod:Anyone
Text: baysgirl88
Size (tall+thin, original): thin +tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): Anything that goes with the picture
Crop (yes, no): up to you
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!)


PENDING::Starlight305




Thanks!! I love it!!!


You're Welcome!! ^o^
Posted 12/16/08

XkiarraX wrote:

Mod:Anna_chan_13
Text: XkiarraX
Size (tall+thin, original): tall thin
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): brushes anything kute
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):

Sorry for taking soo long!
Here it is... I kinda rushed it so if u want me to redo it tell me!
Moderator
24853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

moonlightlady323 wrote:

Mod:Anyone
Text: Moonlightlady323
Size (tall+thin, original): thin +tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): what goes w/ the pic
Crop (yes, no): Yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!)


PENDING: Vampire-Royal-Chara

Here you go[ Sorry if it is bad D: ]:

Posted 12/17/08
lol is alright
Moderator
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:

Mod: Lucia_Sumire
Text: ItazuranaKissLuver and a quote that says "Punk princess in training"
Size (tall+thin, original): thin and tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): yep black hearts,skulls and all that cute and punki stuff that matches the pic plz
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):


Hope U like it

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

Mod:Anna_chan_13
Text: XkiarraX
Size (tall+thin, original): tall thin
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): brushes anything kute
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):

Sorry for taking soo long!
Here it is... I kinda rushed it so if u want me to redo it tell me!


thanx its awsome ^^
Posted 12/17/08

Lucia_Sumire wrote:


ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:

Mod: Lucia_Sumire
Text: ItazuranaKissLuver and a quote that says "Punk princess in training"
Size (tall+thin, original): thin and tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): yep black hearts,skulls and all that cute and punki stuff that matches the pic plz
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):


Hope U like it



dw~~ cuz i like it!!!!~
Posted 12/17/08

XkiarraX wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

Mod:Anna_chan_13
Text: XkiarraX
Size (tall+thin, original): tall thin
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): brushes anything kute
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):

Sorry for taking soo long!
Here it is... I kinda rushed it so if u want me to redo it tell me!


thanx its awsome ^^


Ur welcome^^ I'm glad u liked it^^
Moderator
8814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sparkle Town
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:


Lucia_Sumire wrote:


ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:

Mod: Lucia_Sumire
Text: ItazuranaKissLuver and a quote that says "Punk princess in training"
Size (tall+thin, original): thin and tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts): yep black hearts,skulls and all that cute and punki stuff that matches the pic plz
Crop (yes, no): yes
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):


Hope U like it



dw~~ cuz i like it!!!!~


You're welcome ^^

Chocolate Tiger
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/22/08

Mod:Lucia_Sumire
Text:Sakura-chii,I love to be in a Mystical way
Size:Tall and Thin
Extras:Bushes and cute stuffs to make the pic look cuter!!!><
Crop :yes
Picture:


Done Lucia_Sumire
Chocolate Tiger
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Mod: Ice_Chick
Text: Nana Sweet_and_candy
Size (tall+thin, original): thin and tall
Extras (brushes, swirls, hearts):
Crop (yes, no): up to you
Picture (PUT IN SPOILER!!!):
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.