First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply {{APPLY}} Moderators
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I'm sorry to the people that I have not accepted to ~ I would just like you to improve && practice more ~
Thank you all for applying anywaise && I wish you a Merry Christmas && a Happy New Year ~
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
1. Name~~~ Satomi
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?~~~ GIMP, Photoscape
3. Why do you want to be a moderator?~~~ To help make graphics
4. Would you be active for us?~~~ yes
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..

Me made this for a contest.





Posted 12/22/08

Sneaker_Freaker wrote:


lil_kay123 wrote:

1. Name
Karen
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?
flauntr.com
picnik.com
fotoflexer.com
3. Why do you want to be a moderator?
for fun
ans i won't be bored
4. Would you be active for us?
yes i will
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..


Sorry but could you use either photoshop or gimp as well ?
We would like our designer mods to programs such as photoshop or gimp where they have brushes && etc.
Otherwise your skills won't have as much affect b/c the stickers && etc are limited which would only be a few different styles..


ohhh sure i will use those websites but am i a mod or not?
Moderator
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
1. Name= yolotokoloko a.k.a Jiku-chan
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars? Adobe Photoshop cs2
3. Why do you want to be a moderator? i want to make aviis and banners and help you in the group.
4. Would you be active for us? yes.. but not the times if i have exams... i'll tell you when if you accepted me.
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..

Avatars






Moderator
18669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
1. Name
Yukino Ai

2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?
Paint Shop Pro.

3. Why do you want to be a moderator?
I want to help out the group to achieve a better goal.

4. Would you be active for us?
I will, at least once a day.

5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..
A V A T A R S

B A N N E R S


For more examples view: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/apple_green_tea/pages/examples
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Ej ~ Can you make sure all the ones that are accepted are mods, please ? thankies. =3
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

apple_green_tea wrote:

1. Name
Yukino Ai

2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?
Paint Shop Pro.

3. Why do you want to be a moderator?
I want to help out the group to achieve a better goal.

4. Would you be active for us?
I will, at least once a day.

5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..
A V A T A R S

B A N N E R S


For more examples view: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/apple_green_tea/pages/examples


ACCEPTED

Very good skill you have there ~ =3 I'll make you a mod soon ~ thankies for applying ^^
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

yolotokoloko wrote:

1. Name= yolotokoloko a.k.a Jiku-chan
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars? Adobe Photoshop cs2
3. Why do you want to be a moderator? i want to make aviis and banners and help you in the group.
4. Would you be active for us? yes.. but not the times if i have exams... i'll tell you when if you accepted me.
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..

Avatars




Hahaha ~ Verry kawaii avis you have there ^^
ACCEPTED thankies for applying you will soon be a mod ~



Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lil_kay123 wrote:


Sneaker_Freaker wrote:


lil_kay123 wrote:

1. Name
Karen
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?
flauntr.com
picnik.com
fotoflexer.com
3. Why do you want to be a moderator?
for fun
ans i won't be bored
4. Would you be active for us?
yes i will
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..


Sorry but could you use either photoshop or gimp as well ?
We would like our designer mods to programs such as photoshop or gimp where they have brushes && etc.
Otherwise your skills won't have as much affect b/c the stickers && etc are limited which would only be a few different styles..


ohhh sure i will use those websites but am i a mod or not?


Ohh okay ~ So if you can use those programs, then you would have to show me what you can do with either photoshop/gimp ^^
Moderator
18669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Sneaker_Freaker wrote:


apple_green_tea wrote:

1. Name
Yukino Ai

2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?
Paint Shop Pro.

3. Why do you want to be a moderator?
I want to help out the group to achieve a better goal.

4. Would you be active for us?
I will, at least once a day.

5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..
A V A T A R S

B A N N E R S


For more examples view: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/apple_green_tea/pages/examples


ACCEPTED

Very good skill you have there ~ =3 I'll make you a mod soon ~ thankies for applying ^^


You very welcome, I can't wait to work.
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Starlight305 wrote:

1. Name~~~ Satomi
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?~~~ GIMP, Photoscape
3. Why do you want to be a moderator?~~~ To help make graphics
4. Would you be active for us?~~~ yes
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..

Me made this for a contest.







ACCEPTED Good work but make sure your styles vary a little more ~
Thankies for applying && I'll make you a mod soon ^^
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Sneaker_Freaker wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

1. Name~~~ Satomi
2. What programs do you use to make your avatars?~~~ GIMP, Photoscape
3. Why do you want to be a moderator?~~~ To help make graphics
4. Would you be active for us?~~~ yes
5. Give us at least three avatars or banners..etc..

Me made this for a contest.







ACCEPTED Good work but make sure your styles vary a little more ~
Thankies for applying && I'll make you a mod soon ^^


Okay!! ^-^
Creator
4526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Facebook.
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
If your not yet a mod && you HAVE been accpeted, then please inform us ^^
Moderator
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/25/08


ok!! thanks!!!
Moderator
5615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
Name: Minori :D
What programs do you use to make your avatars?: Photoshop CS3, Photoscpae, Photofiltre
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I like making AVIz for people
Would you be active for us?: Yepp! I'm on most of the time ^.^

Examples:I made one for my friend

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.