se7en in AMERICA!!
635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United states
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
since se7en is in AMERICA.. I wanted to know where he was
going and I found out he is coming here...to seattle where I live
I am so excited.....

PLEASE SHARE PHOTOS IF U HAVE BEEN TO HIS OTHER AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS


9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08

sh_dhalu wrote:

since se7en is in AMERICA.. I wanted to know where he was
going and I found out he is coming here...to seattle where I live
I am so excited.....

PLEASE SHARE PHOTOS IF U HAVE BEEN TO HIS OTHER AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS




*GASP* Se7en, is coming to Seattle?!? Oh, that's close! Awesome!
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
yea, i heard that he is shooting a music video with lil kim and today he was supposed to have an autograph session
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
I love the song[:
very impressed with his english
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

unknown8D wrote:

yea, i heard that he is shooting a music video with lil kim and today he was supposed to have an autograph session


Waaaahhhh Really??? I knew he was supposed to be here but I haven't heard any news since a few months ago...hmmm wonder when the music video will come out? wow now I must go and search for news on se7en lol

1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 12/14/08


to save you some trouble heres some pictures of him on the set of the vid
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

unknown8D wrote:





to save you some trouble heres some pictures of him on the set of the vid




WHOA WOW !!!! Thanks for posting those up ^_^

5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

sakurahatake18 wrote:


unknown8D wrote:





to save you some trouble heres some pictures of him on the set of the vid




WHOA WOW !!!! Thanks for posting those up ^_^


yea thankiez
I forgot how short Lil Kim was lol and i see Lisa Raye in the last pic
yay Se7en!

4672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / WestCoastin'.
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Duplicate Thread

[KPop] Se7en

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3128

Unnecessary to start a new thread. This could be discussed in the main Se7en thread.
Posted 12/14/08

sh_dhalu wrote:

since se7en is in AMERICA.. I wanted to know where he was
going and I found out he is coming here...to seattle where I live
I am so excited.....

PLEASE SHARE PHOTOS IF U HAVE BEEN TO HIS OTHER AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS




Duplicate
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-405921/Se7ens-debuting-in-the-US.html

~locked
You must be logged in to post.