First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestion
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08
tell us well the mods
and me what you want to be updated or what you want to look forward to dont be shy
not like we bite or anything well kinkybear does...
apart from that's it
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
dont u bite? *looks suspiciously* i dont believe u nana xDD
Posted 12/14/08

Julia_Julia wrote:

dont u bite? *looks suspiciously* i dont believe u nana xDD


omg i dont bite
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~
Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD
Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?


well...as u wish
Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?


well...as u wish


rawr julia lets make love!
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?


well...as u wish


rawr julia lets make love!


Make love not war? >.>

Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?


well...as u wish


rawr julia lets make love!


Make love not war? >.>



....LOL imagine that in the 60's like 100 of hippies going iraq and making sex with the armies XD
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:

i wonder why dont we have a KINKYLAND yet?...~.~


cuz people suck!


but we can punish them xDD


in a kinky way?


well...as u wish


rawr julia lets make love!


Make love not war? >.>



....LOL imagine that in the 60's like 100 of hippies going iraq and making sex with the armies XD




yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck NO WAY! ewwwwwwwwww .____.

Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Image NO WAY! ewwwwwwwwww .____.



thats why i said imagine
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Image NO WAY! ewwwwwwwwww .____.



thats why i said imagine


do i 've 2 give my dream then? oooowwwwww kinkyland :[


xDDD
Posted 12/15/08

Julia_Julia wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


Julia_Julia wrote:
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Image NO WAY! ewwwwwwwwww .____.



thats why i said imagine


do i 've 2 give my dream then? oooowwwwww kinkyland :[


xDDD


kinky group roxx XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.