First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Bad Boy + Good Girl
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Devil Beside You
Koizora
Hana Yori Dango
Meteor Garden
Why why love
I'm sorry, I love you
MARS
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
devil beside you is a perfect example
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / davao
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
why why love....
and
desire for sex
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewere hir and der
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
devil beside u!
y y luv!
meteor garden!
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

aniemey wrote:


purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


I'm sorry but i love you




yah this one.. my favorite.. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yeah i also loved it...

um, wait, did the girl also die in the end?


yah.. she went all the way to sydney and lied next to his grave. it was on the news korean girl found dead in sydney. i mean in the movie i knew the guy had that ending coming but i was still hopeful but for the girl to follow him even in death. i mean only happens in dramas but was so touching.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MICHTOWN
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
Devil beside You
why why love
Mars

Why is it that Most Movie Mike he Plays in his character is always a bad boy.. idk if u noticed it? but i have ahaha..


but yea tht is all i can remember right now !
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MICHTOWN
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

purisonia wrote:


aniemey wrote:


purisonia wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


I'm sorry but i love you




yah this one.. my favorite.. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yeah i also loved it...

um, wait, did the girl also die in the end?


yah.. she went all the way to sydney and lied next to his grave. it was on the news korean girl found dead in sydney. i mean in the movie i knew the guy had that ending coming but i was still hopeful but for the girl to follow him even in death. i mean only happens in dramas but was so touching.


i really liked this movie although it took me a while to finish it.. but it was really good.
2461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *core*
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

daisy_kue wrote:

Devil beside You
why why love
Mars

Why is it that Most Movie Mike he Plays in his character is always a bad boy.. idk if u noticed it? but i have ahaha..


but yea tht is all i can remember right now !


i think it's because its suits his style..! his a bad boy type..but i love it xD..
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
Kurosagi & A Love To Kill
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Kyu- wrote:

TATTA HITOTSU NO KOI
=Only one love

Staring: Kamenasi Kazuya (KAT-TUN), Ayase Haruka, Tanaka Koki (KAT-TUN),
Toda Erika and Hiraoka Yuta
Genre: Drama, romance
Episodes: 10
Theme song: Bokura no Machi de by KAT-TUN

It's a love story between Kame and Ayase. Ayase acts rich really sweet girl and Kame is poor kinda bad boyish, but he has a big heart. In this drama Koki and Erika becames a couple. Koki acts a friend of Kame and is also poor and Erika acts Ayases friend so she's rich too.

Kamenashi Kazuya as Kanzaki Hiroto



Ayase Haruka as Tsukioka Nao



Tanaka Koki as Kusano Kou



Toda Erika as Motomiya Yuko



Hiraoka Yuta as Ozawa Ayuta


is Kame a bad boy in that story? i think his role is more of a typical kind, caring man..he just happened to be poor so his actions are quite rash..but not one of a bad boy image..
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

04belle04 wrote:


Kyu- wrote:

TATTA HITOTSU NO KOI
=Only one love

Staring: Kamenasi Kazuya (KAT-TUN), Ayase Haruka, Tanaka Koki (KAT-TUN),
Toda Erika and Hiraoka Yuta
Genre: Drama, romance
Episodes: 10
Theme song: Bokura no Machi de by KAT-TUN

It's a love story between Kame and Ayase. Ayase acts rich really sweet girl and Kame is poor kinda bad boyish, but he has a big heart. In this drama Koki and Erika becames a couple. Koki acts a friend of Kame and is also poor and Erika acts Ayases friend so she's rich too.

Kamenashi Kazuya as Kanzaki Hiroto



Ayase Haruka as Tsukioka Nao



Tanaka Koki as Kusano Kou



Toda Erika as Motomiya Yuko



Hiraoka Yuta as Ozawa Ayuta


is Kame a bad boy in that story? i think his role is more of a typical kind, caring man..he just happened to be poor so his actions are quite rash..but not one of a bad boy image..


I would say he's a bad boy. : > He do some raff things on tatta hitotsu no koi : >
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

ginaddict wrote:


Kyu- wrote:


"it's like i'm being tackled, when i'm already fallen!"...
one of my fave drama quote i love how kame said this...soo kawaii!
the boat scene is soo sweet!... love this drama!!


I love that scene too ^__^
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

asn4ever wrote:


elaine277 wrote:

Koizora


omgosh, i saw the movie yesterday, and I loved it :D



i think that the movie is seriously nicer thant the drama haha.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Kyu- wrote:


ginaddict wrote:


Kyu- wrote:


"it's like i'm being tackled, when i'm already fallen!"...
one of my fave drama quote i love how kame said this...soo kawaii!
the boat scene is soo sweet!... love this drama!!


I love that scene too ^__^


i really like this drama a lot. i think it is underated. anyway why did you pu thtat picture of ayase haruka... haha hm i doesnt make her look that good of a girl... haha but i like her anyway. haha i like kame too. haha koki was so funny in the drama. it's sad that in the end koki didnt end up with erika. but yeah quite sweet because of the friendship present in the story as well. really great. everyone out there who like romance drama should seriously watch this

4154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / love in the land...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
A walk to remember..
He was cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.