Post Reply [CONTEST]Picture Of The Month
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08
to get this group going i just thought of this contest
well goodluck we'll be voting and i'll pick the best 5 then to best 3 then we'll see who wins it

goodluck~~ Nana


Posted 12/17/08
Does it still count as nudity if you can tell the person/people are naked but you can't see any genetalia?
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08

XOLenaLoveXO wrote:

Does it still count as nudity if you can tell the person/people are naked but you can't see any genetalia?


nop... dosnt count as nudity... feel free to do as you please just no genetalia please
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/21/08

Ok.......well for now hows this?






..........I actually had another one in mind...One that my bf wanted to take after he got home. But I think it may have been I was kinda under the influence when I asked;; its kinda too personal to put up now....


is all kool
Posted 12/21/08

XOLenaLoveXO wrote:


Ok.......well for now hows this?






..........I actually had another one in mind...One that my bf wanted to take after he got home. But I think it may have been I was kinda under the influence when I asked;; its kinda too personal to put up now....


is all kool


its ok that onbe
Posted 12/28/08
Wait a minute.....yanno what? Since when the fuck have I ever been shy?! LMAO



The pic I'm talkin about is up on my profile where the 2 spoilers are if you wanna see it.
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

XOLenaLoveXO wrote:

Wait a minute.....yanno what? Since when the fuck have I ever been shy?! LMAO



The pic I'm talkin about is up on my profile where the 2 spoilers are if you wanna see it.


WHORE! JKKK
Posted 12/30/08

navyseal171 wrote:


XOLenaLoveXO wrote:

Wait a minute.....yanno what? Since when the fuck have I ever been shy?! LMAO



The pic I'm talkin about is up on my profile where the 2 spoilers are if you wanna see it.


WHORE! JKKK


You wish.
And I'm yours apparently too. haha!!
I'm just cool with showing my sexuality to the world.
And all the deprived little asians who don't know what sex is.
Minus yourself.
Posted 12/31/08

XOLenaLoveXO wrote:


navyseal171 wrote:


XOLenaLoveXO wrote:

Wait a minute.....yanno what? Since when the fuck have I ever been shy?! LMAO



The pic I'm talkin about is up on my profile where the 2 spoilers are if you wanna see it.


WHORE! JKKK


You wish.
And I'm yours apparently too. haha!!
I'm just cool with showing my sexuality to the world.
And all the deprived little asians who don't know what sex is.
Minus yourself.


~~LOL
lena your so evill ;D
<3 your always mine...
just dont show too much of your sexual side LOL
You must be logged in to post.