First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who deserves Orihime?
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ur bed
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

dumdadid0o wrote:

Ahhh i feel like i crash the party

but she is my LEAST fav of the
whole character cast ... i lost all
interest when she started crying in the fight
with ichigo and Grim.
UGh .. so i think she should .. probably be with Aizen
becuz wth he is pretty hot


^^^ i so agree with this person....shes my least fav character..she just pisses me off, i dont think ichigo should end up with her...she doesnt deserve him...i always thought ishida could be with her...but maybe aizen or ulquiorra would be better? dont flame me, its just what i think... =_="
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

anime_29 wrote:


dumdadid0o wrote:

Ahhh i feel like i crash the party

but she is my LEAST fav of the
whole character cast ... i lost all
interest when she started crying in the fight
with ichigo and Grim.
UGh .. so i think she should .. probably be with Aizen
becuz wth he is pretty hot


^^^ i so agree with this person....shes my least fav character..she just pisses me off, i dont think ichigo should end up with her...she doesnt deserve him...i always thought ishida could be with her...but maybe aizen or ulquiorra would be better? dont flame me, its just what i think... =_="


I'm not flaming you but. What so great about Ichigo? He not in my top 20 good looking guys in bleach. He's face always frown up and he has a bad attitude. I don't think he deserve her.
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ur bed
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

divaroxy wrote:


anime_29 wrote:


dumdadid0o wrote:

Ahhh i feel like i crash the party

but she is my LEAST fav of the
whole character cast ... i lost all
interest when she started crying in the fight
with ichigo and Grim.
UGh .. so i think she should .. probably be with Aizen
becuz wth he is pretty hot


^^^ i so agree with this person....shes my least fav character..she just pisses me off, i dont think ichigo should end up with her...she doesnt deserve him...i always thought ishida could be with her...but maybe aizen or ulquiorra would be better? dont flame me, its just what i think... =_="


I'm not flaming you but. What so great about Ichigo? He not in my top 20 good looking guys in bleach. He's face always frown up and he has a bad attitude. I don't think he deserve her.


that is probably true, i dunno...i just dont like her in general, but then if someone mentions them getting together, i think they look like brother and sister...haha sorry i didnt really look at the topic properly, just the pages i was looking at people were putting them together....it irritated me so i had to say something...lol *omg, im turning into one of those people that i hate....!!!!*
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

rankin24 wrote:


milkteh wrote:

voted for ichihime..duh. lol im really wondering why do ppl vote for ulquihime. aren't they suppose to be enemies.


Ulquihime is actually really interesting.. I was the same was as you before, when I first heard of it I was like "uhhhh wtf.. how?!" So I joined the group to understand more.. they supply amazing manga analysis of examples where there are ulquihime moments, and significant anime episodes. If you're bored/interested, you should check it out! Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ulquihime and just check out the section called manga analysis.. it's close to the bottom of the profile ^-^





lol ok ive read the manga analysis. well, it's very interesting. =) but im still not very convinced that ulquiorra likes orihime though. i still like ichihime!
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / promise land
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

anime_29 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


anime_29 wrote:


dumdadid0o wrote:

Ahhh i feel like i crash the party

but she is my LEAST fav of the
whole character cast ... i lost all
interest when she started crying in the fight
with ichigo and Grim.
UGh .. so i think she should .. probably be with Aizen
becuz wth he is pretty hot


^^^ i so agree with this person....shes my least fav character..she just pisses me off, i dont think ichigo should end up with her...she doesnt deserve him...i always thought ishida could be with her...but maybe aizen or ulquiorra would be better? dont flame me, its just what i think... =_="


I'm not flaming you but. What so great about Ichigo? He not in my top 20 good looking guys in bleach. He's face always frown up and he has a bad attitude. I don't think he deserve her.


that is probably true, i dunno...i just dont like her in general, but then if someone mentions them getting together, i think they look like brother and sister...haha sorry i didnt really look at the topic properly, just the pages i was looking at people were putting them together....it irritated me so i had to say something...lol *omg, im turning into one of those people that i hate....!!!!*



LOL i wouldn't be too worried .. anime's and manga
always will have to sides.. lol .. just don't go on Youtube
you will be slayed LOL.. and i think ichigo is pretty good looking
and he gets his act together only when he has to and over all he's reliable...
i like him. . LOL but what about poor Kon? his Rukia and Hime are both down and out for him LOL
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

toaster501 wrote:


Naomiruthrockenbaugh wrote:

no one deserves Orihime, not even Ishida, and i HATE him. she's better off dyiing!! hahahahahahahaha!!


yes kill her how they killed Arith in FF7have her dye by ichigos bankai LAWL


thats an amazing idea!! lets do that!!!!
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
UlquiHime. GrimmHime rocks too.

I never ever like any couple paired up with Ichigo.
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08
Amazing. 6 people voted for Rukia.


milkteh wrote:


rankin24 wrote:


milkteh wrote:

voted for ichihime..duh. lol im really wondering why do ppl vote for ulquihime. aren't they suppose to be enemies.


Ulquihime is actually really interesting.. I was the same was as you before, when I first heard of it I was like "uhhhh wtf.. how?!" So I joined the group to understand more.. they supply amazing manga analysis of examples where there are ulquihime moments, and significant anime episodes. If you're bored/interested, you should check it out! Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ulquihime and just check out the section called manga analysis.. it's close to the bottom of the profile ^-^





lol ok ive read the manga analysis. well, it's very interesting. =) but im still not very convinced that ulquiorra likes orihime though. i still like ichihime!


Yes! I totally agree!

-------------------------------------------------
Please "edit" your post next time, instead of double posting. Thank you. ~Kippu
Posted 12/16/08

divaroxy wrote:


rankin24 wrote:


milkteh wrote:

voted for ichihime..duh. lol im really wondering why do ppl vote for ulquihime. aren't they suppose to be enemies.


Ulquihime is actually really interesting.. I was the same was as you before, when I first heard of it I was like "uhhhh wtf.. how?!" So I joined the group to understand more.. they supply amazing manga analysis of examples where there are ulquihime moments, and significant anime episodes. If you're bored/interested, you should check it out! Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Ulquihime and just check out the section called manga analysis.. it's close to the bottom of the profile ^-^





Damn you Rankin24. You making me want Ulquihime.



AiHime is better too me. I think Aizen thinks Orihime is atracttive. He said he took her as a distraction but didn't he use stalker freak(momo) the same way. But he tried to kill her but why not Orihime? Plus when he left to go to earth.

Why tell her he'll be right back and tell Uliqurrioa(<- spelled wrong) not to kill her? I think he wants her to stay there with him. Aihime may happen who knows.
Posted 12/17/08
i say ichigo for the win!! :3 ssrly.. all the ppl that says she needs no one u guys make me sad! :/
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
I realise that I had forgotten to put my vote! Oh my!
The person that I believe deserves Orihime sadly is not one of the choices we have to choose from T_T

Her name is...
..
.

RANKIN24!

Yes you silly willies, she is mine! Muahahahahahahaaha!

^-^
Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / In my underwear.. XP
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

optimusprime504 wrote:

really picking rukia is not lesbian action she looks like a 12 year old boy. Aizen is cool laid back thats what she needs


LOL... you are soooo wrong... lmao!
But you got a point. If it wasn't for the bunnies, and the crush on her dead sensei, you'd have to wonder. She still cool tho.
But my picks are:
1. RenjiHime (... he so hot, me so h.... X3)
2. UlqiHime
3. IshiHime
Member
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / In my underwear.. XP
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


wildwilly wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:

I don't think it's in a way of deserving but who goes better.
[but I do think this is ANOTHER pairing thread that is going to have a bunch of rabid fangirls.]

If you had Uryu on there I would've picked him ,thus I choose Ulquiorra.


I agree with you. Ishida deserve her more then anyone. If you hate Rukia why pair her with Orihime? So i go with Grimmjow. Ichigo is the least deserving.


I think they'd make a great pairing[IshiHime] because I'm a firm believer that opposites DON'T attract [except magnets xD]. D:<

GrimmHime is meh, I like NelGrimm better. HAWT couple!
*cough*IchigoisforRukia*cough* xD


Never thought of NelJow. That is interesting. They look hot, but Grimm loves fighting and Nel couldn't care less... so that would be an issue later.
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/08


I'm answering two of your quotes at once lol.. Grimmmy x Nel IS really friggen hot, but Nel x Nnoitra has more possiblities I believe.. or at least in my fan girl head because they actually had a history together lol

As for Orihime and Renji, you're not alone in that one lol! I love them! Completely non canon, and I love it! There's actually a group for them on livejournal.com ^-^

p.s. love your avatar! Aya is such a cutie >.< (still haven't finished watching the show though!)

Posted 12/17/08
to be honest i could care less who gets orihime but no matter how u look at it i dont think orihime would go to any other guy than ichigo... that bein said bcuz she obviously likes him and she gets emotional when somethin happens to him, so aizen should go kill himself bcuz of what he did to momo... and in my opinion the only other guy i think orihime might go to would be ishida, but ishida would have to grow a pair b4 that would ever happen
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in ur bed
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

dumdadid0o wrote:


anime_29 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


anime_29 wrote:


dumdadid0o wrote:

Ahhh i feel like i crash the party

but she is my LEAST fav of the
whole character cast ... i lost all
interest when she started crying in the fight
with ichigo and Grim.
UGh .. so i think she should .. probably be with Aizen
becuz wth he is pretty hot


^^^ i so agree with this person....shes my least fav character..she just pisses me off, i dont think ichigo should end up with her...she doesnt deserve him...i always thought ishida could be with her...but maybe aizen or ulquiorra would be better? dont flame me, its just what i think... =_="


I'm not flaming you but. What so great about Ichigo? He not in my top 20 good looking guys in bleach. He's face always frown up and he has a bad attitude. I don't think he deserve her.


that is probably true, i dunno...i just dont like her in general, but then if someone mentions them getting together, i think they look like brother and sister...haha sorry i didnt really look at the topic properly, just the pages i was looking at people were putting them together....it irritated me so i had to say something...lol *omg, im turning into one of those people that i hate....!!!!*


LOL i wouldn't be too worried .. anime's and manga
always will have to sides.. lol .. just don't go on Youtube
you will be slayed LOL.. and i think ichigo is pretty good looking
and he gets his act together only when he has to and over all he's reliable...
i like him. . LOL but what about poor Kon? his Rukia and Hime are both down and out for him LOL


HAHA, dnt worry i have no intention of going onto youtube and doing that...lol, yeah i think ichigos pretty alright and yeah he does get his act together and it usually turns out good haha =D yeah, poor kon...he should've stuck with that tea making girl...haha

Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Aihime is sexy. But Ulquihime is great too. What if she says she wanna stay we Ulquoirra(<--spelled wrong) or Aizen comes back and be like she's mine. Then kicks Ichigo's ass and grabs Orihime and kisses her. Plus kill Rukia.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.