[Game] Rate the Anime Above You
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08
All you have to do is rate the anime that someone writes~

1. Rate it from 1-10,10 being the highest
2. Write a anime under the rating you gave for the previous anime
3. Have fun~

Me go~


Shugo Chara
Posted 12/14/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

All you have to do is rate the anime that someone writes~

Me go~


Shugo Chara


u mean like from 0-10 or 0-100?

if it is 0-100 then 100^^ if 0-10 then it is 10^^
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

All you have to do is rate the anime that someone writes~

Me go~


Shugo Chara


u mean like from 0-10 or 0-100?

if it is 0-100 then 100^^ if 0-10 then it is 10^^


Opps i forgot to write that ehehe yep it's from 1-10 and after u write the rating,u write another anime under the rating so the next person can rate that anime
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
well the chain broke soo i guess i start agian:

uhhh..hmm....skip beat?
Posted 12/20/08

eggy_roll_1 wrote:

well the chain broke soo i guess i start agian:

uhhh..hmm....skip beat?


not as good as sc but i give it a 2
Posted 2/9/09
u need 2 write an anime <_<
me start:
Higurashi no naku koro ni
9782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ・人形の家で待って ....★
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Mimii-chan wrote:

u need 2 write an anime <_<
me start:
Higurashi no naku koro ni


I love that one out of 5 i give it a 10 xP

oky me now; Rozen maiden :3
Posted 2/9/09
lolz 100/1o XP
10/10 so awesome!!!

Elfen Lied[:o]
9782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ・人形の家で待って ....★
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Mimii-chan wrote:

lolz 100/1o XP
10/10 so awesome!!!

Elfen Lied[:o]


aaa thats a cute one xDDD

i give it 200/10

Kamicham Karin
Posted 2/9/09
that's so kool :D
10/10

Ichigo Mashimaro[kute]
9782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ・人形の家で待って ....★
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Mimii-chan wrote:

that's so kool :D
10/10

Ichigo Mashimaro[kute]


omg i just fnished waching it its soo kute >3
i give it a 10000

pita-ten :3
Posted 2/12/09
that's so kute!! :3
99999

Sky Girls
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
Wierd idk any anime that Mimii-chan just said or Leslie Onee-chan o.o

Except for Pita-ten
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
no idea wut sky girls is so i give it a 7?

vampire knight
You must be logged in to post.