First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Yuuhi Fans Unite!
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/14/08
Lets all gather and speak of how we would much rather have Yuuhi and Jun'ichi together! Yuuhi ftw! Just like the creator of the Minato Fans Unite thread said, I made a thread for us Yuuhi fans. No Minato fans or Yuuhi bashers, please.
Post pictures of Yuuhi and Junichi. Spoilers must be put in spoiler tags, otherwise it will ruin the story for new watchers.
Member
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 12/14/08 , edited 12/15/08
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
gosh/.......why did you post yuuhi in her naked breast...shootss..........
Member
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Hell yea.
Yuuhi FTW
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
A little warning would be nice concerning the nudity.
A headline like, "Not work safe" would be nice.
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
yuuhi all the way!!
i love her for junichi,...
they've got spark!!ehehhe
Posted 12/15/08
Does making the pic fuzzy make any difference.
Posted 12/15/08

shana-chan02 wrote:



=_= we could report you being a idiot for uploading those pic's .......this is a 13 PG site not a 16 balblabla site
Member
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Baka-Master wrote:


shana-chan02 wrote:



=_= we could report you being a idiot for uploading those pic's .......this is a 13 PG site not a 16 balblabla site


sorry..... T-T i edited it out... so sorry...
848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mangaville, Anime...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

patrae46 wrote:

yuuhi all the way!!
i love her for junichi,...
they've got spark!!ehehhe


I know right? Cutest couple in the series!
Member
4492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / RP~Ether of Heave...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
remove the quote or the whole post the Hpic is still viewable
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UNITED KINGDOM
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
yeah! finally. i thread for YUHI FANS! yuuhi yuuhi yuuhi! YUUNICHI!
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

pichipichipichi wrote:


patrae46 wrote:

yuuhi all the way!!
i love her for junichi,...
they've got spark!!ehehhe


I know right? Cutest couple in the series!


you're totally right..
love their chemistry..eheheheh
they're so CUTE together...
love them..
GO YUUNICHI!!!
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

patrae46 wrote:


pichipichipichi wrote:


patrae46 wrote:

yuuhi all the way!!
i love her for junichi,...
they've got spark!!ehehhe


I know right? Cutest couple in the series!


you're totally right..
love their chemistry..eheheheh
they're so CUTE together...
love them..
GO YUUNICHI!!!


yeah yeah !! agree agree !!!!
yuuhiXjunichi is the best !
minatoXjunichi eeks ...
i juz dun like it
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

lifesuc wrote:


patrae46 wrote:


pichipichipichi wrote:


patrae46 wrote:

yuuhi all the way!!
i love her for junichi,...
they've got spark!!ehehhe


I know right? Cutest couple in the series!


you're totally right..
love their chemistry..eheheheh
they're so CUTE together...
love them..
GO YUUNICHI!!!


yeah yeah !! agree agree !!!!
yuuhiXjunichi is the best !
minatoXjunichi eeks ...
i juz dun like it


me too,...
even if their not related..
i still dont like them to be together..
if they'll end up together their story would be too boring..
minato's just too perfect...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.