First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
[M o d] News~
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o


nuuu.. then im dead.. o.o
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o


nuuu.. then im dead.. o.o

Why? Making aviis for you ONLY takes about a day. ._.;
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o


nuuu.. then im dead.. o.o

Why? Making aviis for you ONLY takes about a day. ._.;


becuase.. i dont think i will have time to make it ><
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o


nuuu.. then im dead.. o.o

Why? Making aviis for you ONLY takes about a day. ._.;


becuase.. i dont think i will have time to make it ><

I highly doubt that. ._.;
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

when does the avi have to be done? o.o ><

I think it was December 31st o-o


nuuu.. then im dead.. o.o

Why? Making aviis for you ONLY takes about a day. ._.;


becuase.. i dont think i will have time to make it ><

I highly doubt that. ._.;


but theres only like what? 2 days left? D;
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08



Then make it now, and no excuses ._.; ;]
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
yikes... i dont think i can er.. finish making the 5 avis for the avii shop >< D; i've been currently "banned" from computer and im like sneakin on to check on the group >< and then theres uhms.. teh group avi >< and memberships cards.. i should wake up REALLY REALLY early to do these hehe.. xD ;P well.. ill try to get them done asap if possible ><
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
okai the winner is vampire knight >~<
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
yesh!! finally done with group avi >< hope this is okay ><
Member
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
o_____o dam.... today is the 31st!?!? D= i hafta go to my aunts house in an hour!! TT^TT
Member
75093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

lilchinkymui wrote:

o_____o dam.... today is the 31st!?!? D= i hafta go to my aunts house in an hour!! TT^TT


lols.. yeah. xD hurry go do it xDD
Member
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
This is the group avi thingy x.x the fading is kinda awkward >.>
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

lilchinkymui wrote:

This is the group avi thingy x.x the fading is kinda awkward >.>

You really love to animate, don't you? XD
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Here's my avii for the vk theme

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.