Some help?
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the JRock world
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
In my account and also in my group when I want to put a music in the profile I copy the Imeem code and I paste it as I do always, but this time when I put it and update it, its not playing *shows* in my account also in my group when I tried, but before 1 week I can put it and it shows, why this time its not????
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
never happened to me so donno .. xD
gomen ne
Posted 12/14/08
maybe you need to update to the newest Adobe Flash and/or to the Latest JavaScript
or maybe your computer/harddrive is acting up all retarded-like on you lately xD
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Hiore wrote:

In my account and also in my group when I want to put a music in the profile I copy the Imeem code and I paste it as I do always, but this time when I put it and update it, its not playing *shows* in my account also in my group when I tried, but before 1 week I can put it and it shows, why this time its not????


i have the same problem too!!!!
i don't know what happened..
usually it works.. but now..... it doesn't..
i'm getting frustrated here..

somebody help us!!!
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the JRock world
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Irene014 wrote:

maybe you need to update to the newest Adobe Flash and/or to the Latest JavaScript


Where can I get the newest Adobe Flash or the latest JavaScript??

But I want to be sure, should I download that?? or there is another problem with it??
Posted 12/15/08
Try a different web browser? or use the help thread.
Posted 12/15/08

Hiore wrote:


Irene014 wrote:

maybe you need to update to the newest Adobe Flash and/or to the Latest JavaScript


Where can I get the newest Adobe Flash or the latest JavaScript??

But I want to be sure, should I download that?? or there is another problem with it??


believe it or not i had the same problem a few days ago
my problem was that i had a deadly virus my computer when i went to imeem it says that I need to download the newest Adobe Flash or/and the latest JavaScript, so i googled both programs and downloaded for free and it worked , but before you embed anything you should deleted that previous song you had refresh it on your profile and embed it again and it might work

hopes this works out for you, best of luck
~irene014 ;D
Posted 12/15/08
Please post this in the site support and help thread

It seems to be happening because of the embed code

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.