First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kamenashi Kazuya's New Drama
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
wouldnt a biological son beat an adopted son when it comes to inheritance???
just asking...im kinda dumb...
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
love kame sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Under a Rock
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

AznVietStyle wrote:

wouldnt a biological son beat an adopted son when it comes to inheritance???
just asking...im kinda dumb... :phew:


Well...it depends on the circumstances and the cultural standpoint that you come from.

Japanese--as well as other East Asian--cultures emphasize the importance of blood and the right of property to "blood" sons, no matter how illegitimate. It is actually preferable (for older generations) to give the inheritance to an illegitimate child rather than an adopted one. It's quite different in Western cultures.

However, inheritance to an adopted child is legal; it's just the familial opposition that's the problem. In other cases, if the illegitimate heir is viewed as incompetent, then the family would actually support the inheritance of an adopted child.

Hope that helped.
Posted 12/16/08

mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.


Hah, that's sad.
Posted 12/16/08

mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.


Hah, that's sad.


hmm, whatever?
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.


Hah, that's sad.


hmm, whatever?


Um, yeah, whatever. {8
Posted 12/16/08

mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.


Hah, that's sad.


hmm, whatever?


Um, yeah, whatever. {8


kame is a fgot btw.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:


mushrie wrote:


hannahkimberly24 wrote:

ew.


What do you mean?


like, ew at kame.


Hah, that's sad.


hmm, whatever?


Um, yeah, whatever. {8


kame is a fgot btw.

Awesome, that's your opinion. {:
2191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 9th cloud
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
yea she's just looking for a fight
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
wow!!!
Posted 1/2/09

summerdream wrote:

yea she's just looking for a fight


ummm actually no, i just do find kame disgusting
34341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
im actually interested in this drama. I really love JE boys acting.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / everyone's HEART
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
what's the title?!
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
can't wait
i <3 kame's dramas
he's a great actor
i'm excited that he's acting
once again it's like he only does one drama a year
<333
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.