First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What you will do if your boyfriend/girlfriend asks you to have sex?
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Dump him.
Posted 12/15/08

titanicboy wrote:

married 1st... then sex


Wow that is a very mature thing to say. =D
I never thought any guy would say that. xD
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/17/09
Jump right to it without even thinking about it.


shindu wrote:

if he's really sexy then um........maybe...but probably not so NO i need to get married first


you must be married, you're 68

Edit: Please just use the edit button next time, double posting is not allowed.

~stareye_pink
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
well i've sworn to myself that i would not have sex until i was sure that i found the right person and married them. sounds a lil sappy, but whatever
1664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ooohwaahh Japanada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

Jei_Ken wrote:


shindu wrote:

if he's really sexy then um........maybe...but probably not so NO i need to get married first


you must be married, you're 68

sure i am thats not my real age LMAOO
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
if i had one and if we had a condom
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
If shes cool with it then why not?
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona, USA
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Uhmm...have sex with them?

It's not a big deal.
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
If it's a woman asking a man, then hell yeah.

But if it's a man asking a woman, then i'd imagine no.
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
I will rickroll her
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Uhhhh, have sex with them. O_o

Assuming he's not a massive tool and I was actually dating him because I liked him and not out of pity or something.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
why don't you people get a girlfriend first and THEN fantasize
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

LemonyPanda wrote:

why don't you people get a girlfriend first and THEN fantasize


Ah... the typical smart-ass remark that completely fails to grasp the concept of "fantasizing" and attempts to collectively criticize all the participants of a friendly thread.. Last time I checked, fantasizing has no boundaries.. similar to your stupidity.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

makix wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

why don't you people get a girlfriend first and THEN fantasize


Ah... the typical smart-ass remark that completely fails to grasp the concept of "fantasizing" and attempts to collectively criticize all the participants of a friendly thread.. Last time I checked, fantasizing has no boundaries.. similar to your stupidity.


aww did i hurt your feelings
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
I'd tell them "no". :\
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.