First  Prev  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  Next  Last
What you will do if your boyfriend/girlfriend asks you to have sex?
Posted 11/13/11 , edited 11/13/11
No , marriage comes first. Besides I don't have the time or money to support a child as of right now. And jeez there are a lot of guys here who think with their dicks. You are the reason why woman generally stereotype on guys and give us a bad impression.
39399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/11
So when is the forum for cybering gonna show up at this site? Just curious cause these threads are flooding the content anyway on a daily basis. $&@*!
6603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
First of all if I date anyone I would lay down the rules first which Including no sex before marriage but if they still ask I will say no
46054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
Just do it like Nike
Banned
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/14/11

Dropplet wrote:

First of all if I date anyone I would lay down the rules first which Including no sex before marriage but if they still ask I will say no


Marriage isn't love, it's legal bonding of those IN love.
Experience love now, for some day it will never come and grow tired of you.
Posted 11/14/11
id say "YEAH BUDDY LEZ GEDDIT OOOOON" lmao not really c:
22803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 11/14/11
Means you're the luckiest guy/girl on earth........
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / tsk tsk not telling
Offline
Posted 11/15/11
Lets see, yes, im 21 I enjoy sex, im picky though, I always end up dating them for years, shortest relationship 1 year and that was freshman year of highschool where has my youth gone lol.
Posted 11/15/11
Despite what my religion dictates, I don't really care if people I know have premarital sex.

I choose to stay a virgin until I get married. It's a beautiful gift to my future husband. I feel like I'm a unicorn compared to my friends anyway, since I'm a college senior and 19.
6603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/15/11

o3oBuddha wrote:


Dropplet wrote:

First of all if I date anyone I would lay down the rules first which Including no sex before marriage but if they still ask I will say no


Marriage isn't love, it's legal bonding of those IN love.
Experience love now, for some day it will never come and grow tired of you.


I dont believe that, Marriage should have nothing to do with the law and it never had in the first place. Marriage is a ceremony of two lifes becoming one showing the world that they love each other and want to be with each other for ever which also shows that they belong to another. And your right, it isnt love but I think I'm mature enough to make my own decisions and not get hurt like most girls who have sex before marriage because from personal experience (well I mean friends but I helped them) That they were really hurt because at the time because they thought the guy loved them but didnt any only wanted sex. Marriage isnt love and Sex isnt love
Posted 11/15/11 , edited 11/15/11
I say be open and want to do it. If you're not then it will suck. I kinda agree with marriage (it does make it more special) rather than a lot of different partners. Just saying.

It kinda gets wasted and belittled like that. People shouldn't go through other people in a frivolous manner.

I'm extremely possessive and jealous. Though I'm manly and dignified enough to keep her her space. So no I'm not controlling.
Posted 11/15/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:

I say be open and want to do it. If you're not then it will suck.


Which party is sucking then?
Posted 11/15/11


Posted 11/15/11

underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:

I say be open and want to do it. If you're not then it will suck.


Which party is sucking then?


Ah, which lips are doing the sucking?

Posted 11/15/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:

I say be open and want to do it. If you're not then it will suck.


Which party is sucking then?


Ah, which lips are doing the sucking?



The thing Sasha posted can suck ya.
First  Prev  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.