First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
What you will do if your boyfriend/girlfriend asks you to have sex?
50261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Online
Posted 2/16/12
"After I level up..."
Posted 2/16/12
"shh..... naruto is on"
Posted 2/16/12
"Hey, sexy babe."
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/16/12

TimSpano wrote: Personally.... I'd rather wait till marriage.
But honestly, if I was asked~~ screw marriage, i'm gettin it on now!

so.. what you really mean is.. "hell yea! (who cares about marriage)"


threads like this are really so silly.
the true answer is ALWAYS, for ALL of you:
"depends on the relationship".
admittedly, for most (not all) guys, it doesn't need to be much of a relationship.
and for most (again, not all) girls, it's generally got to be a fairly secure relationship they feel comfortable with.

eclair-lumiere wrote:
if it's a girlfriend: Ok. if you sure you are ready.
if it's a boyfriend: panic! run! hide! change all numbers, emails and address


do you consider yourself to be "straight", "bisexual" or "lesbian" ?
i'm really curious here..
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/16/12
Girlfriend: Let's have sex.
Me: Okay, but I have never done it before

Boyfriend: let's have sex
Me: Umm...I like you but...no thanks
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/16/12


I didn't see this reply until now and I forgot I had already posted a comment on this forum. I just posted another one. Oops...

But in answer to your question... probably lesbian? I have been out with guys and I find them attractive and I even enjoy kissing them but I don't want to do anything further with them and I don't like their...anatomy if you get my drift. However, I do with girls. So I guess that means I am gay but can still appreciate which guys are attractive and which are not.
I'm either bi or lesbian anyway. One of them.
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/16/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:
I didn't see this reply until now and I forgot I had already posted a comment on this forum. I just posted another one. Oops...

But in answer to your question... probably lesbian? I have been out with guys and I find them attractive and I even enjoy kissing them but I don't want to do anything further with them and I don't like their...anatomy if you get my drift. However, I do with girls. So I guess that means I am gay but can still appreciate which guys are attractive and which are not.
I'm either bi or lesbian anyway. One of them.


no, from your reactions, you're definitely not bi either. i was just curious how aware of it you were yourself.
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/16/12


One person told me I'm gay but another person told me I was bi. I am probably gay though.
2030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/16/12

eclair-lumiere wrote:
One person told me I'm gay but another person told me I was bi. I am probably gay though.


to repeat myself:

youwannaroll wrote:
no, from your reactions, you're definitely not bi either.

1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 2/16/12
i dont know...hehehhe...it depends on my mood..heheheh
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/16/12


I don't really care which I am
38062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Long Beach
Offline
Posted 2/16/12 , edited 2/16/12

youwannaroll wrote:
threads like this are really so silly.
the true answer is ALWAYS, for ALL of you:
"depends on the relationship".
admittedly, for most (not all) guys, it doesn't need to be much of a relationship.
and for most (again, not all) girls, it's generally got to be a fairly secure relationship they feel comfortable with.


Exactly :p I mean I'd like to think that I'd wait until marriage... but realistically, I know what's going to happen
7233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
Wait for marriage!
34287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
Honestly? Right now I would not do it. I don't feel sexually attracted to her any more, and that's bad.

But if I was in a seriously loving relationship and were attracted to her, then yes, yes I would. She wouldn't even have to ask.
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
huhuhu
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.