Created by iHan121
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply After L was killed by Light, what was your reaction?
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada Eh.
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I was like, "No.. No wai, he's not dead. He's L.. He can never die... Never... NO HE'S MINE! THEY CAN KILL HIM..! NEVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!! (Long pause) He's really dead. D:"

I was mad.

Because I
watched the live action first (MISTAKE), and he was just joking and faked out it just to catch Light.

They had to kill all the good people on death note!
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Roxi-San wrote:

I was like, "No.. No wai, he's not dead. He's L.. He can never die... Never... NO HE'S MINE! THEY CAN KILL HIM..! NEVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!! (Long pause) He's really dead. D:"

I was mad.

Because I
watched the live action first (MISTAKE), and he was just joking and faked out it just to catch Light.

They had to kill all the good people on death note!


even in the live action, L died.
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada Eh.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

970111 wrote:


Roxi-San wrote:

I was like, "No.. No wai, he's not dead. He's L.. He can never die... Never... NO HE'S MINE! THEY CAN KILL HIM..! NEVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!! (Long pause) He's really dead. D:"

I was mad.

Because I
watched the live action first (MISTAKE), and he was just joking and faked out it just to catch Light.

They had to kill all the good people on death note!


even in the live action, L died.


Nau. o0; He just faked it to catch up to light. There was 2 movies.
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Roxi-San wrote:


970111 wrote:


Roxi-San wrote:

I was like, "No.. No wai, he's not dead. He's L.. He can never die... Never... NO HE'S MINE! THEY CAN KILL HIM..! NEVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!! (Long pause) He's really dead. D:"

I was mad.

Because I
watched the live action first (MISTAKE), and he was just joking and faked out it just to catch Light.

They had to kill all the good people on death note!


even in the live action, L died.


Nau. o0; He just faked it to catch up to light. There was 2 movies.


there were 3 movies. the third one was L change the world. It was awesome. but sadly, at the end, L died.
Member
8083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
MY BELOVED L DIED!!! THERES NO POINT IN WATCHING DEATH NOTE ANYMORE T.T I MIGHT JUST QUIT WATCHING IT WAHHHHHHHHH
Member
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i was like... "WTF!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!. MUTHA FU***!!!!!"
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada Eh.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

970111 wrote:


Roxi-San wrote:


970111 wrote:


Roxi-San wrote:

I was like, "No.. No wai, he's not dead. He's L.. He can never die... Never... NO HE'S MINE! THEY CAN KILL HIM..! NEVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!! (Long pause) He's really dead. D:"

I was mad.

Because I
watched the live action first (MISTAKE), and he was just joking and faked out it just to catch Light.

They had to kill all the good people on death note!


even in the live action, L died.


Nau. o0; He just faked it to catch up to light. There was 2 movies.


there were 3 movies. the third one was L change the world. It was awesome. but sadly, at the end, L died.


Wow really? I never watched that one. Dx

WHY?! WHY WORLD MUST YOU ALL HATE L!?!

Member
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
I've watched the anime....

I'm on Light's side...but I'm surprised because I cried when L died and quit watching it.
I think it's boring without L
Member
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

KingdomX wrote:

I seriously didn't believe it (in the manga)... kept reading for ages thinking 'it was all a clever trick, he can't possibly be dead.'
Then I skimmed to the end in a panic and had a childish tantrum - never watched past ep24 for fear of trauma.


LOL same here......T_T so sad how he died T_T
Posted 1/26/09
I was sad... L is my favorite character...
3563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Yes that is the b...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
took me a while... i just sat there in shock for a few minutes, and then i started bawling my eyes out. TT_TT

this show aint good for my heart. DX

still luv it though ^_^
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Valley
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
i really couldnt believe that L died in the manga when i read it. T.T so sadd. i kept on thinking it was a ploy...
Member
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
I cried. Didn't want him to die :(
Posted 1/29/09
O.o L's dead and Light made an evil smirk. I kinda hate Light for that afterwards.. But I do praise their intelligence.
Member
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Actually light didnt really kill L, Rem did Light just cause her to kill him, well in my opinion THEY SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED L I DEMAND THEY BRING HIM BACH FROM THE DEAD! I just mean to say he was my fav character in DeathNote
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.