First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Shop
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
helloimfatty,sry can resize coz when i try 2 put they say invaid pic lei so can help me resize?SRY!
Posted 12/21/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

szhiya example 3 paid yes 5 photos(i put in avatar factory photos)can?
plz put MissPinkyy and Angeline Thx


done!
Posted 12/21/08

MissPinkyy wrote:

helloimfatty,sry can resize coz when i try 2 put they say invaid pic lei so can help me resize?SRY!


i resized it alr ^^
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Thx Panda!
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

bgirl523 wrote:

i want kimya's avi #1
its paid
text: Bgirl523 Chinese New Year~


done


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296842027
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:

i wanna alot avis eh...
princesssakuraharuno example 1
kimya example 2
miley example 1
i go pay now....
Text:helloiamfatty,valerine-chan/val-chan


wer is all my avis....only receive miley de sobz


Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

kimya wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:

i wanna alot avis eh...
princesssakuraharuno example 1
kimya example 2
miley example 1
i go pay now....
Text:helloiamfatty,valerine-chan/val-chan


wer is all my avis....only receive miley de sobz




i oso want! i paying now..just gimme the avii..i put in the text myself.. thanks!
Posted 12/21/08

szhiya wrote:


kimya wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:


helloiamfatty wrote:

i wanna alot avis eh...
princesssakuraharuno example 1
kimya example 2
miley example 1
i go pay now....
Text:helloiamfatty,valerine-chan/val-chan


wer is all my avis....only receive miley de sobz




i oso want! i paying now..just gimme the avii..i put in the text myself.. thanks!


OK WELL DO SHOW ME After u put the text k
Posted 12/21/08


kays but then i dun have asian model pic..i put cpl pic can?
Posted 12/21/08

szhiya wrote:



kays but then i dun have asian model pic..i put cpl pic can?


ok u can
Posted 12/21/08
oops think i posted to the grp photo album instead of payment de..oh well..
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

kimya wrote:


szhiya wrote:



kays but then i dun have asian model pic..i put cpl pic can?


ok u can


here i added the text..u wanted to see rite?
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i want helloiamfatty avi #3
Ive paid for it
text: Ryn
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

kimya wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

i want kimya's avi #1
its paid
text: Bgirl523 Chinese New Year~


done


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296842027


hi can u get rid of chinese new year
sry for the bother >.<
Member
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

helloiamfatty wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

example 1 from helloiamfatty
text: diana_unipet1996 and Ana-chan~




arigatou gozaimasu!!!~~~ XD i luv it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.