First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Dessert?
Assistant Baker
8156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

pls tell me your favorite treats!!!

a) ice cream
b) pastries
c) sweets
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

lucia_pinkpearl wrote:


pls tell me your favorite treats!!!

a) ice cream
b) pastries
c) sweets


ICE-CREAM!!!!
Eater~
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

lucia_pinkpearl wrote:


pls tell me your favorite treats!!!

a) ice cream
b) pastries
c) sweets


I agree with SIlverStarmist, ICE CREAM! HAIL CHOCOLATE! AND ISLAND CREAMERY'S REVERSO FLAVOR!
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

candychess wrote:


lucia_pinkpearl wrote:


pls tell me your favorite treats!!!

a) ice cream
b) pastries
c) sweets


I agree with SIlverStarmist, ICE CREAM! HAIL CHOCOLATE! AND ISLAND CREAMERY'S REVERSO FLAVOR!


lol, overexcited... Reverso nice, but I like Milo Ping Pong better.
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

a) ice cream >> cookie dough! vanilla! rainbow! watermelon!
b) pastries >> custard tarts! cinnamon scrolls! yeast iced rings!
c) sweets >> gummy lollies! rock candy! lollipops!

yummm!! *starts drooling* haha
Posted 12/15/08
ice cream .^^ hihi :]
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


a) ice cream >> cookie dough! vanilla! rainbow! watermelon!
b) pastries >> custard tarts! cinnamon scrolls! yeast iced rings!
c) sweets >> gummy lollies! rock candy! lollipops!

yummm!! *starts drooling* haha





hAnNSaM wrote:

ice cream .^^ hihi :]


lol, looks like ice-cream owns. I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH whats yeast iced rings?
Posted 12/15/08
any dessert....=DDD
Eater~
6744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
I really like pana cottas (did i spell it ryt?) and pudding... preferably chocolate!
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


a) ice cream >> cookie dough! vanilla! rainbow! watermelon!
b) pastries >> custard tarts! cinnamon scrolls! yeast iced rings!
c) sweets >> gummy lollies! rock candy! lollipops!

yummm!! *starts drooling* haha





hAnNSaM wrote:

ice cream .^^ hihi :]


lol, looks like ice-cream owns. I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH whats yeast iced rings?


haha it DOESSS!! its a type of donut!! hehe (: yummm ..
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

tomB0yzz wrote:

any dessert....=DDD


haha i agree!! xD
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


a) ice cream >> cookie dough! vanilla! rainbow! watermelon!
b) pastries >> custard tarts! cinnamon scrolls! yeast iced rings!
c) sweets >> gummy lollies! rock candy! lollipops!

yummm!! *starts drooling* haha





hAnNSaM wrote:

ice cream .^^ hihi :]


lol, looks like ice-cream owns. I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH whats yeast iced rings?


haha it DOESSS!! its a type of donut!! hehe (: yummm ..


Ohhhhh. ooooooo. Pretty name. XD lol.
Posted 12/16/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


tomB0yzz wrote:

any dessert....=DDD


haha i agree!! xD


yup god i want ice cream now...o.o
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

SilverStarmist wrote:

Ohhhhh. ooooooo. Pretty name. XD lol.


haha i know XDD like your username!!
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

tomB0yzz wrote:

yup god i want ice cream now...o.o


haha so do i ._."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.