First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What would you do for a PS3, Wii, or 360?
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
ps3 is 600 . so yeah nto really worth it . thats why i am waiting the price drop till 300 then i'll make the deal.. But yeah true 360 is cheaper.! and yeah both graphics are good.
Posted 10/24/06
yea honestly since they released ff12 on the ps2 the ps3 really isnt that big of deal for me right now





Trevor (OP)
Posted 10/24/06
yea probabaly but you have to chalk it up to experience lol i probabaly would have done the same thing had i not had one for christmass
soo i dont blame you





trevor (OP)
Posted 10/24/06
those were my two main reasons for wanting a 360 as well. but ff1 was just a dissapointment to me




Trevor (OP)
chiko 
76137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

kyocool wrote:


chiko wrote:

i have a xbox 360 i'm lucky



but i just use it to see dvd and not play games










what.... a waste..... lol your missing out 360 has a few very good games



Trevor (OP)


i hate shooting games so i don't play games on it if they could make Tokyo Mew Mew i would play

561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toms River, New J...
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

mushroomjay wrote:

I would just download an emulator, sucks for you guys giving up crap for things you can just download.

Lmao your funny, but AN IDIOT. God why is everyone on this website so retarded? It's like your all a bunch of 12 year olds who think that DBZ is the best anime... god it pisses me off that such a good website has a bunch of shit for brains trolling the place. There are some good anime viewers out there but god damn.

Oh by the way, none of you know proper English, it's like you were all dropped on your heads as kids and became complete fucking idiots when typing words. GET A SPELL CHECKER!


(Posted 16 hours ago Quote
well as for me i finally got a 360 i would not buy a ps3 cuz i think its way 2 expenvie and the 360 is buy out most of the good game titles that the ps3 was supposed to have alone for exampl assains creed or ff12 or 13 im not sure which 1 lol but i would work my ass off in horible conditons just to get a 360 if thank god i did not have 1 lol)

I mean what the fuck is that? Jesus if your going to post at least let me be able to read it without my head hurting from trying to decipher this god damn language.
Posted 10/25/06

Necrosis wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

I would just download an emulator, sucks for you guys giving up crap for things you can just download.

Lmao your funny, but AN IDIOT. God why is everyone on this website so retarded? It's like your all a bunch of 12 year olds who think that DBZ is the best anime... god it pisses me off that such a good website has a bunch of shit for brains trolling the place. There are some good anime viewers out there but god damn.

Oh by the way, none of you know proper English, it's like you were all dropped on your heads as kids and became complete fucking idiots when typing words. GET A SPELL CHECKER!


(Posted 16 hours ago Quote
well as for me i finally got a 360 i would not buy a ps3 cuz i think its way 2 expenvie and the 360 is buy out most of the good game titles that the ps3 was supposed to have alone for exampl assains creed or ff12 or 13 im not sure which 1 lol but i would work my ass off in horible conditons just to get a 360 if thank god i did not have 1 lol)

I mean what the fuck is that? Jesus if your going to post at least let me be able to read it without my head hurting from trying to decipher this god damn language.




go get a life you schmuck no one cares what you think

if you dont like it feel free to leave haha


Trevor (OP)

15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
Agreed you dont have to be that brazen you know just because you have a problem with someone dont start stereotyping and yes you are welcome to leave see if we care
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

kyocool wrote:


Necrosis wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

I would just download an emulator, sucks for you guys giving up crap for things you can just download.

Lmao your funny, but AN IDIOT. God why is everyone on this website so retarded? It's like your all a bunch of 12 year olds who think that DBZ is the best anime... god it pisses me off that such a good website has a bunch of shit for brains trolling the place. There are some good anime viewers out there but god damn.

Oh by the way, none of you know proper English, it's like you were all dropped on your heads as kids and became complete fucking idiots when typing words. GET A SPELL CHECKER!


(Posted 16 hours ago Quote
well as for me i finally got a 360 i would not buy a ps3 cuz i think its way 2 expenvie and the 360 is buy out most of the good game titles that the ps3 was supposed to have alone for exampl assains creed or ff12 or 13 im not sure which 1 lol but i would work my ass off in horible conditons just to get a 360 if thank god i did not have 1 lol)

I mean what the fuck is that? Jesus if your going to post at least let me be able to read it without my head hurting from trying to decipher this god damn language.




go get a life you schmuck no one cares what you think

if you dont like it feel free to leave haha


Trevor (OP)



being called a schmuk is offical pwn4g3
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
ID LIKE to have an atari i here those things r gonna b da bomb!
561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toms River, New J...
Offline
Posted 10/25/06

punkfilter wrote:


kyocool wrote:


Necrosis wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

I would just download an emulator, sucks for you guys giving up crap for things you can just download.

Lmao your funny, but AN IDIOT. God why is everyone on this website so retarded? It's like your all a bunch of 12 year olds who think that DBZ is the best anime... god it pisses me off that such a good website has a bunch of shit for brains trolling the place. There are some good anime viewers out there but god damn.

Oh by the way, none of you know proper English, it's like you were all dropped on your heads as kids and became complete fucking idiots when typing words. GET A SPELL CHECKER!


(Posted 16 hours ago Quote
well as for me i finally got a 360 i would not buy a ps3 cuz i think its way 2 expenvie and the 360 is buy out most of the good game titles that the ps3 was supposed to have alone for exampl assains creed or ff12 or 13 im not sure which 1 lol but i would work my ass off in horible conditons just to get a 360 if thank god i did not have 1 lol)

I mean what the fuck is that? Jesus if your going to post at least let me be able to read it without my head hurting from trying to decipher this god damn language.




go get a life you schmuck no one cares what you think

if you dont like it feel free to leave haha


Trevor (OP)



being called a schmuk is offical pwn4g3



I feel so depressed I think I'm going to go kill my class and myself, and tell them its all of your faults because you called me a schmuk.

You are idiots.
Posted 10/25/06
have fun
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
schumuk ahha nice word
Posted 10/25/06
bwahahahaha looks like we have an emo on our hands people
hide the razorblades and acoustic music!




Trevor (OP)
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/25/06
remember, its down the road, not across the street

[emo bastard]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.