First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply aanggela ●‿●
Posted 12/27/08
OMG! JARA WANTS IT TOO ?!
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

aanggela wrote:








ANGELA! i want the avvie!
give me!! <33
Posted 12/31/08


._.
now watchin anime.
ltr then go make .
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

aanggela wrote:






OMG i LOVE THE DAM FONT AH can i hav 1 too? i upload pics!!

Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

aanggela wrote:



._.
now watchin anime.
ltr then go make .


YAY! so, it's MINE right? <33
Posted 12/31/08

babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:



._.
now watchin anime.
ltr then go make .


YAY! so, it's MINE right? <33


LOL. ya lahh. >.<
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

aanggela wrote:


YAY! you know what to write on it right?
Posted 1/1/09

babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


YAY! you know what to write on it right?


YES!!
write idiot & BAKA ! xDD
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09


erm. sry. its sold .
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

aanggela wrote:


babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


YAY! you know what to write on it right?


YES!!
write idiot & BAKA ! xDD


you then okay?!
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

aanggela wrote:



erm. sry. its sold .
=O o well~ thanks anyway =)
Posted 1/1/09

babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


YAY! you know what to write on it right?


YES!!
write idiot & BAKA ! xDD


you then okay?!


mrs walker & babyoak arh ?
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

aanggela wrote:


babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


babyoak wrote:


aanggela wrote:


YAY! you know what to write on it right?


YES!!
write idiot & BAKA ! xDD


you then okay?!


mrs walker & babyoak arh ?


haha.
anything de.
can can. xD
Posted 1/1/09


anything arh . u say de hor.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

aanggela wrote:



anything arh . u say de hor.


what are you planning to do?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.